Will anyone beat Frankfort?

We all know that if your not prepared anyone can beat you, but I have to agree with coachb all 4 of those have a legit shot at Frankfort. I would think they could possibly be the underdog in three of those.

They will be the underdog vs/ Franklin, Danville,and North hardin.

The Trimble game should be even.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel with EJ FIelds and Jordan Morgan at their 100% best, along with a very experienced Offensive Line, being all Seniors, ..as long as Wells, Tillman, Metcalf, Weaver step up and bring their atleast B+ Game every game...Frankfort will go undefeated and will be playing at Papa Johns Stadium....:-)

I feel with EJ FIelds and Jordan Morgan at their 100% best, along with a very experienced Offensive Line, being all Seniors, ..as long as Wells, Tillman, Metcalf, Weaver step up and bring their atleast B+ Game every game...Frankfort will go undefeated and will be playing at Papa Johns Stadium....:-)

Welcome to the website, Tru B 33 ..... :thumb:

Welcome Tru B

But you might be couning chickens before you eggs hatch. The need to worry about Gallitan Co. first.:thumb:

They will be the underdog vs/ Franklin, Danville,and North hardin.

The Trimble game should be even.

I won't necessarily argue with the first statement. Frankfort deserves credit for keeping Danville on the schedule and adding North Hardin.

The second statement is way off ... Frankfort, if healthy, is definitely the favorite over Trimble.

Welcome...and I happen to agree with you if this team plays their best its hard for me to see them not making it to Papa Johns

Welcome...and I happen to agree with you if this team plays their best its hard for me to see them not making it to Papa Johns
Not for me. Mayfield and then Beechwood will have something to say about it ... and make no mistake about it, Beechwood is the clear favorite in Class A.

Mayfield, assuming they meet Frankfort, will come as close as anyone in Class A to matching their speed at the skill positions. Mayfield has a talented stable of backs and receivers, most of them on the young side.

Offensive line play is the Cardinals' biggest question mark. The defense looks solid as usual.

Bardstown fans will tell anyone who thinks that a ton of speed on a team will keep them undefeated is completely wrong. Bardstown came into Mayfield a few years ago undefeated and with one of the fastest teams that I have ever seen and they went down. It wasn't easy to beat them at all but a good defensive plan can stop that speed especially if they don't have a passing game to make teams honest. Like CoachBucket said "speed will only take you so far".

Good luck to Frankfort on the rest of the year.

It's a shame that what seems to be the best 3 teams in class a are all on the same side of the bracket. Not really sure how that happened. I know we've always been on the same side as Mayfeild, but how Beechwood got moved to that side makes no sense especially travel wise.