Warrior32

Is Woodson Overrated?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. Is Woodson Overrated?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has developed in to an above average NCAA QB with a very nice compliment of playmakers surrounding him. I think he has the chance to really prove his NFL draft value as long as his line gives him adequate protection in the pocket. Overrated? Not at all...

I believe he is over rated at this time. He needs to lead UK to 8 or 9 victories this season.... then we can claim just how much improvement he has made and all the NFL guess work etc..... He needs to be the impact player on the field. He needs to lead. He needs to carry this team. Is he capable? We will see. I wish him the best of luck for a great season. I think we are all caught up in the "UK surperlative game" here... I here everyone talking about schedule strength etc. Well, if he is as good as advertised, he should make a difference with that schedule. We all know that a wan a be QB can lead UK to a 3 - 8 season..... Go UK and Woodson, give us something to get excited about....

Funny, when I looked at the poll results I just knew All Tell would be one of the 3 who said he was overrated. :lol:

I looked and 2 out of 3 are UL fans.....How funny is that? :lol:

If GT thinks he's not....That says it all.