Tubby loses recruit Nate Garth

Wireman

I ran across this while checking out some recruiting stories. I am pulling for Tubby, but it looks like he has lost a valuable recruit:

Nate Garth, a Dallas native who verbally committed to the University of Minnesota in the spring, has changed his mind and will reopen his recruitment, according to the St. Paul Pioneer Press.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recruiting/briefingroom?playerId=43063

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still dont understand why Tubby went to Minnesota of all places, he could have found a better place to go than there IMO...

He should've went to the NBA, where recruiting isn't really part of the equation.

:ylsuper:

He should've went to the NBA, where recruiting isn't really part of the equation.

:ylsuper:

I have always thought that his style of coaching would fit in alot better than alot of the coaches who try it. Because in his offense he seems to let players do alot of one on one stuff, and that could work with the great players in the NBA...

I have always thought that his style of coaching would fit in alot better than alot of the coaches who try it. Because in his offense he seems to let players do alot of one on one stuff, and that could work with the great players in the NBA...

Yeah and great coaches almost always have one thing in common - great players!