Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HT's Fantasy Team....

Featured Replies

I know we always have like 20 threads about people asking but I will anyways.

 

 

 

 

Rate my team please

12 Team league. I had the 2nd pick.

 

 

Marc Bulger QB

J.P. Losman QB

 

Steven Jackson RB

Carnell Williams RB

Michael Turner RB

Brian Leonard RB

Adrain Peterson (Chi) RB

 

Terrel Owens WR

Lee Evans WR

Reggie Brown WR

Vincent Jackson WR

 

Jason Witten TE

Alex Smith TE

 

Nate Kaeding K

 

New England D

Aside from SJ, where are your RB points going to come from?

 

Decent receiving core, good QBs, decent everywhere else. You should slide into one of the last playoff spots.

I wouldn't be thrilled with Bulger or Losman.

 

 

Bulger is not the best but he is a top ranked quarterback. ONe of the best fantasy QB's out there.

Bulger is not the best but he is a top ranked quarterback. ONe of the best fantasy QB's out there.

I had him last season and he was pretty solid.

Bulger is not the best but he is a top ranked quarterback. ONe of the best fantasy QB's out there.

I had him 2 years ago and he was hurt a lot

I know we always have like 20 threads about people asking but I will anyways.

 

 

 

 

Rate my team please

12 Team league. I had the 2nd pick.

 

 

Marc Bulger QB

J.P. Losman QB

 

Steven Jackson RB

Carnell Williams RB

Michael Turner RB

Brian Leonard RB

Adrain Peterson (Chi) RB

 

Terrel Owens WR

Lee Evans WR

Reggie Brown WR

Vincent Jackson WR

 

Jason Witten TE

Alex Smith TE

 

Nate Kaeding K

 

New England D

 

Heres the only one I have so far

QBs: Tom Brady, Matt Lienart

RBs: Larry Johnson Cedric Benson Jamal Lewis Deshawn Foster

WRs: Joey Galloway Marc Clayton Javon Walker Isaac Bruce Mike Furrey

TEs LJ Smith Randy McMichael

K Nate Kaeding

D Jacksonville

That's a VERY good team.

 

But you have no one if Jackson or Caddy gets hurt.

  • Author
Aside from SJ, where are your RB points going to come from?

 

Decent receiving core, good QBs, decent everywhere else. You should slide into one of the last playoff spots.

Cadillac was hurt last year and I think he is going to have a great rebound year. He finally has someone that can throw back there too.

  • Author
I wouldn't be thrilled with Bulger or Losman.

Bugler is like the 5th best QB what do you mean?

  • Author
That's a VERY good team.

 

But you have no one if Jackson or Caddy gets hurt.

I have Jackson's back up and if LT happened to go down I am looking really good.

Bugler is like the 5th best QB what do you mean?

I had him 2 years ago and he blew. Last year he did well, I just had a bad taste in my mouth from when I had him. What do you think about my team I can't take much credit as it was an autopick. I just adjusted the preferences

Heres the only one I have so far

QBs: Tom Brady, Matt Lienart

RBs: Larry Johnson Cedric Benson Jamal Lewis Deshawn Foster

WRs: Joey Galloway Marc Clayton Javon Walker Isaac Bruce Mike Furrey

TEs LJ Smith Randy McMichael

K Nate Kaeding

D Jacksonville

:scared: :scared: Wide receivers?

 

Galloway relies way too much on the deep ball to be a number 1, Clayton is on a team that I believe is going to run even more this year (as well as being a number 2 for Steve McNair), and Javon Walker is inconsistent as well.

Rate my team please

12 Team league. I had the 2nd pick.

Marc Bulger QB

J.P. Losman QB

Steven Jackson RB

Carnell Williams RB

Michael Turner RB

Brian Leonard RB

Adrain Peterson (Chi) RB

Terrel Owens WR

Lee Evans WR

Reggie Brown WR

Vincent Jackson WR

Jason Witten TE

Alex Smith TE

Nate Kaeding K

New England D

 

No depth at RB, K, D

Starters go down at RB, you're in trouble. Brian Leonard is not going to scare any defense he faces. Williams is almost guaranteed to miss some time.

 

What are you going to do on the K and D bye weeks? Who do you drop to pick up a K and D?

 

WR's are your strength, I would try to work a deal to get some kind of starting RB. Pair Turner and WR and try and make a deal with LT's owner.

 

Good team

Could end up first if no injuries, could end up last if you have a couple key players go down.

If Caddy plays well you should be a playoff team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.