Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HT's Fantasy Team....

Featured Replies

:scared: :scared: Wide receivers?

 

Galloway relies way too much on the deep ball to be a number 1, Clayton is on a team that I believe is going to run even more this year (as well as being a number 2 for Steve McNair), and Javon Walker is inconsistent as well.

Like I said it was an autopick. I'm pretty happy with it.

  • Author

Yes I don't feel there is a need to carry 2 D's and 2 K's I will just pick one up when I need too.

Yes I don't feel there is a need to carry 2 D's and 2 K's I will just pick one up when I need too.

ok, so who do you drop to fill those bye week slots?

That's a good team. I draft second in my big league as well...pretty much how I think my team will look...

 

One question, who was still available at RB when you took TO and Bulger, which I assume was Rd 2 & 3...

Yes I don't feel there is a need to carry 2 D's and 2 K's I will just pick one up when I need too.

 

 

Yeah, I don't think you need to carry 2 Ks and 2 Ds. When it gets to the week, just play matchups with those two off waivers.

  • Author
ok, so who do you drop to fill those bye week slots?

Probably one of those RB's or WR's or TE.

  • Author
That's a good team. I draft second in my big league as well...pretty much how I think my team will look...

 

One question, who was still available at RB when you took TO and Bulger, which I assume was Rd 2 & 3...

Cadillac was my 2nd pick and TO was my 3rd. I got Bulger in like the 5th round.

Cadillac was my 2nd pick and TO was my 3rd. I got Bulger in like the 5th round.

 

:thumb: Wow that was a steal...

  • Author
:thumb: Wow that was a steal...

It was either 4th or 5th basically the same since I make 2 almost back to back.

I had him 2 years ago and he was hurt a lot

 

 

That was one year he was one of the top ranked last year and is very highly rated this year. I would take him anyday on my fantasy team.

It was either 4th or 5th basically the same since I make 2 almost back to back.

 

A steal either way. You probably never dreamed he would make it all the way back to you after you made your third round pick...

In a 12 team league that looks like a really strong team--as long as Jackson or Williams doesn't get hurt. Having Bulger and Jackson together should really pay some dividends with all the catches he gets.

:scared: :scared: Wide receivers?

 

Galloway relies way too much on the deep ball to be a number 1, Clayton is on a team that I believe is going to run even more this year (as well as being a number 2 for Steve McNair), and Javon Walker is inconsistent as well.

I think your going to see a BIG year from him. Last year was his first year back from the ACL tear. I think he'll be a top fantasy WR this year.

C. Williams the X factor. If he shows up your set. If not, trade Brown or V. Jackson after an early on performance for a back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.