HT's Fantasy Team....

:scared: :scared: Wide receivers?

Galloway relies way too much on the deep ball to be a number 1, Clayton is on a team that I believe is going to run even more this year (as well as being a number 2 for Steve McNair), and Javon Walker is inconsistent as well.

Like I said it was an autopick. I'm pretty happy with it.

That's a good team. I draft second in my big league as well...pretty much how I think my team will look...

One question, who was still available at RB when you took TO and Bulger, which I assume was Rd 2 & 3...

Yes I don't feel there is a need to carry 2 D's and 2 K's I will just pick one up when I need too.

Yeah, I don't think you need to carry 2 Ks and 2 Ds. When it gets to the week, just play matchups with those two off waivers.

That's a good team. I draft second in my big league as well...pretty much how I think my team will look...

One question, who was still available at RB when you took TO and Bulger, which I assume was Rd 2 & 3...

Cadillac was my 2nd pick and TO was my 3rd. I got Bulger in like the 5th round.

It was either 4th or 5th basically the same since I make 2 almost back to back.

A steal either way. You probably never dreamed he would make it all the way back to you after you made your third round pick...

:scared: :scared: Wide receivers?

Galloway relies way too much on the deep ball to be a number 1, Clayton is on a team that I believe is going to run even more this year (as well as being a number 2 for Steve McNair), and Javon Walker is inconsistent as well.

I think your going to see a BIG year from him. Last year was his first year back from the ACL tear. I think he'll be a top fantasy WR this year.