Radio Stations/Internet Broadcasts

theguru

ClassX Radio will have games from Northern Kentucky next year. Once our radio show takes off, we will have a game of the week as long as it does not conflict with Florence Freedom baseball. Probably on 107.9FM.

More info when available.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why am I not surprised Sexton has a problem with it?

Fern Creek games will be broadcast on 92.7 FM WFHS, that is the schools Communications Magnet Program station, the signal only goes maybe 7 miles I say 7 because I lose it in Mt Washington, but during bball season I picked it up at Southern, Waggener and at Trinity.....

All Trinity games, unless stopped by a JCPS, will be on AM 970, WGTK. They are also available on the net at http://www.Trinityrocks.com. All but one game will be on this year.

Trinity's broadcast also has has live game stats that are updated sometimes faster than the streaming audio. Pretty cool to click and and see all the individual passing, rushing, and receiveing stats as the game goes on.

http://www.1490wfxy.com/

Middlesboro has a link to the some of the games in Bell CO KY.

The station is going to carry Bell CO and hopes to have Middlesboro if they can on another computer..Pineville will be on the sister station WANO Pineville. All three games are to be on Radio so check out their webpage and cllick on link for streaming and see which one is going.

According to Brian O'Brien manager of the stations.

More on the teams to be carried and times, phone 606 248 1574 during weekday mornings..

If the station does carry Middlesboro games I will not be typing in the play by play on the Bluegrass Preps site unless someone is in need of updates I will be glad to answer those requests.

Tonights Fairview Game ve Lewis County will be live on 105.7 WLGC

All other games will be taped delayed on 105.7 WLGC

WLGC has decided this year to cover Fairview and Russell football and basketball.

Except for tonight WLGC will cover all Russell football games live.

As for basketball it appears the majority of Fairview Basketball games will be broadcat live with Russell basketball games being tape delayed except for when they play on different nights.

Kentucky basketball broadcasts will always be live broadcasts even if Fairview or Russell are playing on the same dates.