Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Interview With Guru and NKY Preview Podcast

Featured Replies

  • Author
Sweet. Thanks

:thumb:

 

Enjoy...

they are not working for me on two separate computers. Am I doing something wrong GT??

 

-CF

they are not working for me on two separate computers. Am I doing something wrong GT??

 

-CF

Worked for me on the 14th. I just tried and both links are working. Make sure you have a working media player, on your computer.

Did not work for me either. I can watch/listen to other downloads, but the link will not open the pages, says error in line one.

Worked for me. Not into NKY FOOT BALL , bu enjoyed the discussion on the classes.

This is great! Thanks for giving me something to listen to at work Shhhh don't tell my boss

The Guru kind of sounds like the Dr that was on Love Line What's his name? I hope I don't get banned for this!!

:thumb: PH and I really enjoyed listening to this this morning!! Thank you for the links...

GT, good show in spite of the poor guest:banana:.

GT, good show in spite of the poor guest:banana:.

 

:scared: :scared: :laugh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.