Conner vs Dixie scrimmage Friday 8:00am

Cgrrrblu

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And you need to check yours, we dropped down one with the invention of 6A. Whether or not we beat CCH, Beechwood or HHS in the regular season is irrelevant. But whether or not we beat them in the playoffs is.:ylsuper:

It's gonna be a fun year! Now drink some more Hatoraide and think of a good response to my post.:p

What is there to hate.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: When you guys accomplish something then maybe I might drink some hatoraide......:lol: :lol: :lol:

What is there to hate.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: When you guys accomplish something then maybe I might drink some hatoraide......:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gulp gulp gulp gulp gulp!

Ahhhhhhh. Refreshing taste.:D

You seem to be spending an awful lot of time in a DIXIE thread. It's almost like you're scared of something.:sssh:

I'm not scared of little short guys...........:D

Really?

It's the ones like me that were sawed off at 5'8 from a giant sequoia tree that you have to worry about. I'm ready to strap it on for my Colonels if you are. I still have my stuff.:laugh:

If I was a HHS fan, I would just right click on it, save it, and then upload it as mine.

BTW- It is pretty cool BGTC.:D

But your not a HHS fan and we are all thankful for it. Heck, i will even ship you a free case of Hatoraide if you would like!!!!!

But your not a HHS fan and we are all thankful for it. Heck, i will even ship you a free case of Hatoraide if you would like!!!!!

Don't need any, I am a CCH grad that played against HHS under Duffy. I have a lifetime supply if I am so inclined to use it, but unlike some of you I have HHS friends who I know to be great, fair and honest people.

I have the utmost respect for HHS and it's players and have posted it many times. Most of you cannot and will not say the same things about DIXIE.

GULP, GULP, GULP! Ahhhh......

Have a nice day.:D

:laugh: :laugh:

A great teacher/coach once told me. You shouldn't really mind when people are talking about you. It's when they stop talking about you is when you have to worry about it. Maybe and hopefully this will clue some people in.

This could be a nice statement, or a completely derrogatory one. I'm gonna have to go with the latter.

Drink up Boys!:laugh: :laugh: