Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who wants Barry Bonds to break the record?

Do you want Barry Bonds to break the record? 40 members have voted

  1. 1. Do you want Barry Bonds to break the record?

    • Yes
      45%
      18
    • No
      55%
      22

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wants Barry Bonds to become the new home-run king?

 

He will eventually, but I think I can wait for about another 5 or 6 years for A-Rod to break the record. :D

It's going to happen.

  • Author
It's going to happen.

 

I know it IS going to happen, just wanted to see who disliked Barry, like I do.

I voted yes, but there should be an option for don't care. I know we have all debated about Barry on the board several times and I know there are a few of us that just don't care.

 

The 500 club had around 21 members entering this year. There is going to be another 10 guys join that club in a matter of years. Doesn't take away from the great players and careers they have had, but the records just don't mean as much anymore.

One thing I didn't realize about Aaron was that he is third on the all-time hit list with something like 3770 hits. Amazing player, just a little before my time to remember his heyday years,

It will happen, but I don't like it. He is like school in summertime.....

I want it broken so the media can move on. I also want Rose in the Hall-Of-Fame, but that's not happening, so, you know they will dwell on it until NFL season starts.

Break it? I want him to destroy it. Records are made to be broken and if someone can go much more beyond the previous record then that makes the feet even more amazing.

I wonder how many Hank could have hit if he would have 'roided up... and if the Babe had juiced up instead of shot glassed up??????

I wanna see Barry break it, just cause I think A-Rod will come and break it.

Break it? I want him to destroy it. Records are made to be broken and if someone can go much more beyond the previous record then that makes the feet even more amazing.

 

I hope he hits 1,000 home runs. I also hope he plays until he cannot play anymore - like Julio Franco. I'm very happy to have the opportunity to watch the all-time home run king play during my lifetime. As far as steroid talk - there still is no proof. I need more evidence than "his head is bigger now..." If you look at 90% of the players from the early 90's, their heads are bigger now than they were back then, as well. I say go Barry.

  • Author
I hope he hits 1,000 home runs. I also hope he plays until he cannot play anymore - like Julio Franco. I'm very happy to have the opportunity to watch the all-time home run king play during my lifetime. As far as steroid talk - there still is no proof. I need more evidence than "his head is bigger now..." If you look at 90% of the players from the early 90's, their heads are bigger now than they were back then, as well. I say go Barry.

 

I agree, I have said that there is no evidence, but I just think he is not a good person, he hates the media, but if i was him, I probably would to, but he isn't the best team mate either. Until there is HARD evidence that he used steriods, innocent untill proven guilty. I would like him to be on my team, if he was a better person. He acts like the whole world is against him, if he didn't act like that, the probably only half of the world would be against him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.