Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007-08 Kentucky Basketball Schedule

Featured Replies

Who else is in the 2k sports classic? anyone know?

 

U-Conn and Memphis

Stony Brook? Liberty? Were the Ashland Jaycees and the Civil War Veterans College busy those nights?

Those guys are playing Florida. :laugh: :laugh: :sssh: (check the thread on their schedule). LOL

I would love if UK played Cincinnati, Xavier, Ohio State, Marshall, and Western some time in the future. I like watching local teams rather than Stony Brook, San Diego Etc.

I would love if UK played Cincinnati, Xavier, Ohio State, Marshall, and Western some time in the future. I like watching local teams rather than Stony Brook, San Diego Etc.

As far as a UC game, I wonder if there is still any reluctance for UK to schedule them due to the stall game back in the 80s?

I would love if UK played Cincinnati, Xavier, Ohio State, Marshall, and Western some time in the future. I like watching local teams rather than Stony Brook, San Diego Etc.

 

Agreed. If not UC, X, etc., how about Evansville, Dayton, West Virginia. Or a rotation with Murray, Morehead, Western and Eastern. No need to play top-25 competition night in and night out, but a little local flavor would spice up the non-conference schedule.

As far as a UC game, I wonder if there is still any reluctance for UK to schedule them due to the stall game back in the 80s?

I remeber that game, Tony Yates thought it was a great plan.:laugh: I know it was a low score game.

I remeber that game, Tony Yates thought it was a great plan.:laugh: I know it was a low score game.

Yates:scared: UC fans would as soon forget that era

We have two season tickets. My husband and son go most of the time. This year I already told them I was going to the Pikeville and U of L game...to watch the GRC grads.:thumb:

Another good schedule. Won't know thw exact strength until we get about 5 or 6 weeks into the season.

We have two season tickets. My husband and son go most of the time. This year I already told them I was going to the Pikeville and U of L game...to watch the GRC grads.:thumb:

 

I hope Preston gets to see some action!

I hope Preston gets to see some action!

 

So do I.:thumb: Also get to see Bo Harris when UK plays Pikeville.

Read somewhere that last year's schedule either had ZERO or ONE team that had a RPI lower than 200. FOUR teams on this year's schedule finished with a RPI lower than 200.

 

Not sure where I read it to provide the link but it does seem a weaker schedule than last year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.