July 20, 200719 yr Vick has proven has does have some positive things to contribute to society. Execution isn't in order.
July 20, 200719 yr I vote for castration....To stop the reproduction of stupid athletes that don't understand how lucky they are to have such a gift and all of that cash.
July 20, 200719 yr I vote for castration....To stop the reproduction of stupid athletes that don't understand how lucky they are to have such a gift and all of that cash. Castration? Ron Mexico would be ruined!
July 20, 200719 yr When you remember that Byrd voted against Civil Rights in 1964, does it surprise you that he wants Vick executed? First thing that came to mind...
July 20, 200719 yr When you remember that Byrd voted against Civil Rights in 1964, does it surprise you that he wants Vick executed? :thumb: Check the last line in my post #8.
July 20, 200719 yr http://www.sportsline.com/columns/story/10260902 Doyel on Vick. Good read and I agree wholeheartedly with him on this one... Not a Pacman fan, but how could the NFL suspend him for a year without a federal indictment or being found guilty of anything? This isn't Vick's first brush with the law either...based on the family's track record, somebody did a fine job raising these boys...
July 20, 200719 yr Vick could have beat his wife over and over, or snorted Kilo's of coke and he wouldn't have been in this much trouble, or viewed this poorly.
July 21, 200719 yr I'd say Vick's execution would most certainly set an example.:fire: I've got a better idea. How about we start executing bad politicians to set an example? :banana:
July 21, 200719 yr I've got a better idea. How about we start executing bad politicians to set an example? :banana: Because if we did that, there wouldn't be any left....:lol:
July 21, 200719 yr Because if we did that, there wouldn't be any left....:lol: You beat me to it, you all did see he's a democrat right.
July 21, 200719 yr Because if we did that, there wouldn't be any left....:lol: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
July 21, 200719 yr When you remember that Byrd voted against Civil Rights in 1964, does it surprise you that he wants Vick executed? Not saying I agree with him but you are holding something that happened 43 years ago against this man. There were a lot of people against civil rights in 1964. People change over time.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.