Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derrick Caracter = Antoine Walker...

Featured Replies

Does this mean Character is the most likely candidate to get robbed at gunpoint twice in his life?

Are you kidding me.

 

 

I found this intresting. I never saw him do anything like this:

Can grab a rebound, take the ball the length of the court, dribbling through defenders, and pull up on a dime and hit a three-pointer.

Caracter does NOT impress me at all. I'm sorry, but he reminds me of a little better Sheray Thomas. I'm not bashing L-ville, but there is no way that he can be compared to Antoine Walker. During Walker's college years and his first couple of years in the NBA he was actually lean and athletic. He's not now, but he was...:thumb:

Are you kidding me.

 

 

I found this intresting. I never saw him do anything like this:

Can grab a rebound, take the ball the length of the court, dribbling through defenders, and pull up on a dime and hit a three-pointer.

I agree. The guy seems to contradict himself if his build limits him on getting to lose balls don't see how he's dribbling through people and pulling up for threes.

  • Author
Are you kidding me.

 

 

I found this intresting. I never saw him do anything like this:

Can grab a rebound, take the ball the length of the court, dribbling through defenders, and pull up on a dime and hit a three-pointer.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Believe it or not, Caracter does have a pretty decent jumper for a guy his size. Although I wouldn't want him doing it all the time, it would not bother me at all to see him take a few outside jumpers. Havent seen him doing to much "dribbling through defenders," but Im sure he'd try. :lol: As far as being like Sheray Thomas...That's comical. Caracter will be twice the player Sheray Thomas ever was.

I'm not saying he won't be a good player but when in the world did this guy watch him play.

As far as being like Sheray Thomas...That's comical. Caracter will be twice the player Sheray Thomas ever was.

 

Will be??? Already is, imo.

 

I see Caracter more of a Zach Randolph type of a player... and sad to say similar attitutde as well.

Will be??? Already is, imo.

 

I see Caracter more of a Zach Randolph type of a player... and sad to say similar attitutde as well.

 

This, IMO, is the only thing that could stop Caracter from being a monster...

Will be??? Already is, imo.

 

I see Caracter more of a Zach Randolph type of a player... and sad to say similar attitutde as well.

:thumb: :thumb:

Caracter does NOT impress me at all. I'm sorry, but he reminds me of a little better Sheray Thomas. I'm not bashing L-ville, but there is no way that he can be compared to Antoine Walker. During Walker's college years and his first couple of years in the NBA he was actually lean and athletic. He's not now, but he was...:thumb:

 

 

Hes much better than Sheray rite now but no where near the player Walker was(he could be tho). I dont see how you can compare the two, they have completly different styles.

This, IMO, is the only thing that could stop Caracter from being a monster...

 

I concur. He has all the tools to be a great college player. But thus far he has been very inconsistent.

This guy is a waste. Mark my word, Pitino will kick this kid off the team for good this upcoming season. And I really don't think he is any better than Sheray Thomas. At least Thomas did have a semi-good attitude and he did hustle a couple of times a game. He will be nowhere near the player that Randolph is or was in college.

Believe it or not, Caracter does have a pretty decent jumper for a guy his size. Although I wouldn't want him doing it all the time, it would not bother me at all to see him take a few outside jumpers. Havent seen him doing to much "dribbling through defenders," but Im sure he'd try. :lol: As far as being like Sheray Thomas...That's comical. Caracter will be twice the player Sheray Thomas ever was.[/QUOTE]

 

Does that mean we can pencil him in for 5 points, 6.6 rebounds and 2.6 assists this year?:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

Seriously though if he plays to his capabilities he'll be a very, very solid player. I see him as kind of a Tractor Traylor type player in college: lots of bulk, solid in the post and more nimble than he appears. What he ends up being is quite honestly just up to him--he's got a lot of potential.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.