Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derrick Caracter = Antoine Walker...

Featured Replies

This guy is a waste. Mark my word, Pitino will kick this kid off the team for good this upcoming season. And I really don't think he is any better than Sheray Thomas. At least Thomas did have a semi-good attitude and he did hustle a couple of times a game. He will be nowhere near the player that Randolph is or was in college.

You have got to be kidding me. Alright, I am a UK fan and Thomas is no where close to being as good as Character. I don't think that Thomas really contributed anything of any significance and everytime he got the ball all he would do is pump faked (which fooled no one) and hold the ball. Character is better and Thomas was a wasted scholarship for UK.

Believe it or not, Caracter does have a pretty decent jumper for a guy his size. Although I wouldn't want him doing it all the time, it would not bother me at all to see him take a few outside jumpers. Havent seen him doing to much "dribbling through defenders," but Im sure he'd try. :lol: As far as being like Sheray Thomas...That's comical. Caracter will be twice the player Sheray Thomas ever was.

At 5'5" your better than Sheray was.;)

At 5'5" your better than Sheray was.;)

 

I'm 5'10" thank you!!! :irked: :lol:

This guy is a waste. Mark my word, Pitino will kick this kid off the team for good this upcoming season. And I really don't think he is any better than Sheray Thomas. At least Thomas did have a semi-good attitude and he did hustle a couple of times a game. He will be nowhere near the player that Randolph is or was in college.

 

So first it was Thomas, now it's Morris....How many times did you watch Caracter play? He made Aaron Gray look FOOLISH when the Cards beat them at The Pit.

So first it was Thomas, now it's Morris....How many times did you watch Caracter play? He made Aaron Gray look FOOLISH when the Cards beat them at The Pit.

 

I think he was referring to Zach Randolph.

You have got to be kidding me. Alright, I am a UK fan and Thomas is no where close to being as good as Character. I don't think that Thomas really contributed anything of any significance and everytime he got the ball all he would do is pump faked (which fooled no one) and hold the ball. Character is better and Thomas was a wasted scholarship for UK.

 

Sheray Thomas was a HORRIBLE basketball player. He was a waste. I just think that Caracter kid is awful. I've had this argument with countless UofL fans. I really just don't see anything special about this guy except for him being a big body! And yes, I was talking about ZACH Randolph, not Randolph Morris. And also, just for you UofL fans, even though I can't stand 90% of the things involved with the city of Louisville, David Padgett is probably my favorite college basketball player. :thumb:

Sheray Thomas was a HORRIBLE basketball player. He was a waste. I just think that Caracter kid is awful. I've had this argument with countless UofL fans. I really just don't see anything special about this guy except for him being a big body! And yes, I was talking about ZACH Randolph, not Randolph Morris. And also, just for you UofL fans, even though I can't stand 90% of the things involved with the city of Louisville, David Padgett is probably my favorite college basketball player. :thumb:

 

 

Sheray Thomas wasn't a horrible basketball player. He wasn't a UK type player, but he was far from horrible.

I just think that Caracter kid is awful.

 

And I think you should watch him play more often. :thumb:

Believe it or not, Caracter does have a pretty decent jumper for a guy his size. Although I wouldn't want him doing it all the time, it would not bother me at all to see him take a few outside jumpers. Havent seen him doing to much "dribbling through defenders," but Im sure he'd try. :lol: As far as being like Sheray Thomas...That's comical. Caracter will be twice the player Sheray Thomas ever was.

 

Your talking playing weight right???? :D

And I think you should watch him play more often. :thumb:

 

I will definitely watch him more closely this year. I have a friend who says that he will be a very good player, much like you are saying Deuce!:thumb:

Being twice the player Sheray Thomas was makes you.....what?

Rodney Dent?

I'd rather be compared to being half of what Walker was than compared to anything Sheray Thomas was....

Your talking playing weight right???? :D

 

He had that covered when he stepped on campus. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.