Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pre-season 10th Region Baseball

Featured Replies

is that it?

 

It should be it I mean geez give the man a break, he is obviously in love with Harrison like he had kids there or something!:thumb:

  • Replies 236
  • Views 36.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harrison has too much this year to be upset, and CC has to make it out of there own district something they have not done in 2 years.

Mason will have a challenge with St. Pat for the district title. And maybe even Bracken Co. may give one of these two teams a surprise. Mason lost a lot experience and talent to graduation, but do have a few young players coming back with some varsity action under their belts.

Look for GRC to not rebuild but to just reload this year with some new faces.

Look for GRC to not rebuild but to just reload this year with some new faces.

 

I agree with you on GRC reloading. Bennett and Barker will provide leadership and a strong nucleus to build around. Evan Bennett gives GRC a chance to beat anyone in region when he’s on the mound. The question I have is, who will step up and be the table setters for the killer B’s to drive in runs?

I think the offense will be perfectly fine. As you've already stated they have Bennett and Barker to lead while they also have returning starter Bailey along with abunch of new faces ready to contribute. Its too early in the year to know whos going to be playing and what not but I look for some new faces who didn't even play last year. If they can develop some consistent pitching behind Bennett they can be just as hard to beat again this year.

Harrison has too much this year to be upset, and CC has to make it out of there own district something they have not done in 2 years.

I don't think that Campbell Co. will have any trouble this year making in out of the district.

A lot of people said the same thing last year, and the year before...

I don't think that Campbell Co. will have any trouble this year making in out of the district.

 

If I'm not mistaken, didn't Campbell Co. lose 11 seniors from last year's team? I think that leaves three returning players with any appreciable varsity experience. After Woodruff, what does their pitching look like? Hinkel and Dreyer got some innings last year, but that's about it.

  • Author
I don't think that Campbell Co. will have any trouble this year making in out of the district.

 

I agree. Brossart has lost virtually their whole entire starting lineup and I'm not sure they players that will fill those spots will be as good as last year's team. This year Scott and Campbell Co. will make it out of districts into the regional tournament. Both will make some noise in the tournament too as they have some good pitching on both sides.

 

Having said that though, Harrison County and GRC will be as tough as always and will have to get through them to win it all.

Mason will have a challenge with St. Pat for the district title. And maybe even Bracken Co. may give one of these two teams a surprise. Mason lost a lot experience and talent to graduation, but do have a few young players coming back with some varsity action under their belts.

 

Bracken last year sat their "starters" and played the younger kids on the JV team and they gave Mason a run in that game in the district last year. The 39th is pretty even this year with Mason losing a lot, Bracken gaining some, and St. Pat losing some of the seniors, but they have some decent to good young players coming up, along with Chris Owens, Nick Anderson, and Jon Stwarka.

I agree. Brossart has lost virtually their whole entire starting lineup and I'm not sure they players that will fill those spots will be as good as last year's team. This year Scott and Campbell Co. will make it out of districts into the regional tournament. Both will make some noise in the tournament too as they have some good pitching on both sides.

 

Having said that though, Harrison County and GRC will be as tough as always and will have to get through them to win it all.

However, Brossart has the best pitcher in the district, IMO, in Tyler Verst. While Brossart doesn't have as many big names, they will still be solid...

However, Brossart has the best pitcher in the district, IMO, in Tyler Verst. While Brossart doesn't have as many big names, they will still be solid...

There is no way. In my opinion Jordan Woodruff is the top pitcher in the distirct and I am sure I would have alot more people agree with me on this one. An as for other pitchers for the camels yes you have Hinkel and Dreyer who have seen varsity time, but don't forget about Gary a closer and also Coffman. Both can throw the ball pretty hard.

I don't Know, I know i wouldn't take the kid from Brossart, But Adams and Adkins numbers speak for themselves at Scott. I think if i had a choice to give anybody the ball in this district, those two would be at the top of my list. Im a little biased though.

There is no way. In my opinion Jordan Woodruff is the top pitcher in the distirct and I am sure I would have alot more people agree with me on this one. An as for other pitchers for the camels yes you have Hinkel and Dreyer who have seen varsity time, but don't forget about Gary a closer and also Coffman. Both can throw the ball pretty hard.

Verst had a 7-1 record last year with an ERA around 3. He didn't get as much recognition because of the pitchers in the senior class. Woodruff started the year well last year, but didn't finish off very strong.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.