Bonds to Give Hall of Fame an Artifact

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine with me.....Just wanting to make sure you're consistent.:D

Although, personally, I think there's a difference between being a complete and total moron and being a complete and total jerk. (Word filter wouldn't allow true feelings to be expressed)

So you think a cheater like Pete deserves to be in, but an "alleged" cheater like Bonds shouldn't? Doesn't make any sense to me...:confused:

No, I think that Bonds is a first ballot HOFer, and should receive 100% of the votes, but he won't, because he is alleged to cheating. Untill someone has hard evidence that he used steroids, then he should be in no question. I do not like Barry the person, but he is a heck of a player. I still do not think either that Pete "cheated". He broke the rules, yes, but I still do not believe that he bet against his team.

No, I think that Bonds is a first ballot HOFer, and should receive 100% of the votes, but he won't, because he is alleged to cheating. Untill someone has hard evidence that he used steroids, then he should be in no question. I do not like Barry the person, but he is a heck of a player. I still do not think either that Pete "cheated". He broke the rules, yes, but I still do not believe that he bet against his team.

Personally, I think they are both losers in every sense of the word. However, the MLB HOF is not about great people, but great baseball players. Both deserve to be in right now IMO. Pete has served his time so to speak, and waited long enough. My whole point was if you say one shouldn't be in, then you have to feel the same about the other, and vice versa.

Right now one is banned and one is not. BIGGER difference

Really? One is about to defame the biggest record in the game and did it because he used illegal drugs. Bonds NEVER HIT 40 until he hit 70. If the commish could ban him today, he'd be gone.

Really? One is about to defame the biggest record in the game and did it because he used illegal drugs. Bonds NEVER HIT 40 until he hit 70. If the commish could ban him today, he'd be gone.

Sorry, but none of what I said is my opinion, it is fact. When it becomes a FACT that Bonds did something wrong thats great.

Sorry, but none of what I said is my opinion, it is fact. When it becomes a FACT that Bonds did something wrong thats great.

The testimony that leaked where he said he took steroids isn't enough? How about the BALCO connection? How about Sheffield's take on the situation? Seriously he took steroids. He went from a 30 HR hitter to the most prolific HR hitter ever, in one year. That was the year he gained about 30 pounds.

The testimony that leaked where he said he took steroids isn't enough? How about the BALCO connection? How about Sheffield's take on the situation? Seriously he took steroids. He went from a 30 HR hitter to the most prolific HR hitter ever, in one year. That was the year he gained about 30 pounds.

And 2 hat sizes. :lol:

I wish they could get his helmet from his first homerun...and put it completely inside the helmet he hits the record breaker with...

Yeah, they wouldn't have to airlift that first helmet into the hall, the second would need a cargo plane. :banana: