What's on your TV?

newarkcatholicfan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of things on television, on VH1 classic this past Saturday was a Time Life Series titled "The History of Rock N Roll". It lasted from Noon until 9 PM. The show chronicled RNR from its origin to RAP today. It was one of the most interesting programs I have seen in a LONG time. Even though I have a DVR, I watched the entire program from beginning to end. I highly recommend this program to anyone interested in the evolution of music over the past 50-60 years.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Speaking of things on television, on VH1 classic this past Saturday was a Time Life Series titled "The History of Rock N Roll". It lasted from Noon until 9 PM. The show chronicled RNR from its origin to RAP today. It was one of the most interesting programs I have seen in a LONG time. Even though I have a DVR, I watched the entire program from beginning to end. I highly recommend this program to anyone interested in the evolution of music over the past 50-60 years.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

As you know, that's right up my alley. What are the upcoming air times for this program?

A couple of weeks ago they showed a documentary on the origins of R&B and Soul. Very , very good.