Sep 15, '07 Scott Covington Catholic - 1:00 PM

Sep 22, '07 Highlands Covington Catholic - 1:00 PM

Sep 29, '07 Beechwood Covington Catholic - 1:00 PM

Oct 12, '07 Cincinnati Elder, OH Cincinnati Elder, OH - 7:30 PM

Oct 19, '07 Holmes Holmes - 7:30 PM

Oct 26, '07 Columbus St. Charles, OH Columbus St. Charles, OH - 7:30 PM

Nov 2, '07 Louisville St. Xavier St. Xavier - 7:30 PM

Schedule and scores last updated at Jun 20, 2007 9:20am CDT

Wow, Lasalle, State champ NCC, Dixie, Highlands, Beechwood, Elder, St. Charles, St. X.......murderers row !!!!!

Any CCH fans want to comment on how they are going to handle this schedule?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This schedule is a tough one!!! Especially for a unexperienced team like CCH. Don't get me wrong, I have seen there scrimmages, they are very talented and are capable of beating every team on the list. I think the biggest question is the O and D lines, I dont know if they will be able to replace the ones they had last year.

Nice welcome gift to the new coach!!

BTW, I am thrilled to have Coach Brossart. Everything I have heard is exactly what is needed at CCH. He has the right vision, right ideas of the joys of high school football, and the right ideas on developing players at the lower levels.

CCH IMO is fortunate.

They play Louisville X last game not Cincinnati X Just to clear it up

Not much of a bargain either--good luck to the young Colonels this year!! Who figures to get the starting nod at QB? Receivers? DB's? They lost a lot to graduation at these spots, as well as the lines.

Not much of a bargain either--good luck to the young Colonels this year!! Who figures to get the starting nod at QB? Receivers? DB's? They lost a lot to graduation at these spots, as well as the lines.

I think the QB position is still up in the air between 2 or 3 players. Not sure who it is going to be yet. Not to sure on the WR position either I think there is like 3 or 4 candidates for the top 2 recievers.

There are a couple of quarterbacks who can both be succesful at the varsity level with Isler and Furnish. Also there is a whole group of senior recievers who can step up and be big play makers. They've just been stuck behind top notch talent for two years.

As was mentioned before the area that is the biggest question mark is the line. With senior center Andy Schulte being the only returning starter on the O-line some younger guys like junior Seth Teppe will be thrown into starting roles without much experience. CovCath's success this season depends on their o-lines ability to step up.

There are a couple of quarterbacks who can both be succesful at the varsity level with Isler and Furnish. Also there is a whole group of senior recievers who can step up and be big play makers. They've just been stuck behind top notch talent for two years.

As was mentioned before the area that is the biggest question mark is the line. With senior center Andy Schulte being the only returning starter on the O-line some younger guys like junior Seth Teppe will be thrown into starting roles without much experience. CovCath's success this season depends on their o-lines ability to step up.

Is Wehry in the mix at QB (I think he was a junior last year)? Wasn't he the backup last year??