Cov Cath 2007 Schedule

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a tough schedule, although as I stated in the past, I don't consider Beechwood and NCC to be a part of "murderers row". No disrespect to the fans of those programs (as I respect both programs a lot), but CovCath as a 4A school in size shouldn't be challenged by either of those two schools unless CovCath is really, really down. Dixie is going to be very good this year and may actually win the district. Elder is supposed to be better this year than last year. If that's true and if CovCath is weaker than last as some people (including some CovCath fans) believe, that could be a tough game, particularly at the Pit. Haven't heard much about how good the LaSalle team is going to be this year, but as a GCL South team, I'm sure they will be at worst, a pretty tough challenge for CovCath (or any N. Ky team for that matter). Don't know anything about St. Charles. And X, well, X is X. Playing them on the road in their new stadium is also going to be a challenge. Looks like definitely 4 high quality opponents in Dixie, Elder, LaSalle and X, and if St. Charles is good, could be a fifth high quality opponent. Oh, and I forgot the Highlands game:jump:.

As someone pointed out to you already, BHS/NCC will give CCH a game. Although CCH has won the last 3 yrs against BHS, they also lost 8 yrs in a row. One of those yrs CCH won the state championship w/only one blemish on their record which was to poor little old BHS. Size of the school doesn't matter in this game as BHS/CCH is a great rival no matter how good or bad either team is they will put on a good show for the fans.

Aug 25, '07 Lasalle, OH - 2:45 PM

Sep 1, '07 Newport Central Catholic Covington Catholic - 1:00 PM

Sep 7, '07 Dixie Heights Dixie Heights - 7:00 PM

Sep 15, '07 Scott Covington Catholic - 1:00 PM

Sep 22, '07 Highlands Covington Catholic - 1:00 PM

Sep 29, '07 Beechwood Covington Catholic - 1:00 PM

Oct 12, '07 Cincinnati Elder, OH Cincinnati Elder, OH - 7:30 PM

Oct 19, '07 Holmes Holmes - 7:30 PM

Oct 26, '07 Columbus St. Charles, OH Columbus St. Charles, OH - 7:30 PM

Nov 2, '07 Louisville St. Xavier St. Xavier - 7:30 PM

Schedule and scores last updated at Jun 20, 2007 9:20am CDT

Wow, Lasalle, State champ NCC, Dixie, Highlands, Beechwood, Elder, St. Charles, St. X.......murderers row !!!!!

Any CCH fans want to comment on how they are going to handle this schedule?

I see a 500 regular season at best and a well prepared team come the postseason.