Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

? for Cinci/N Ky area dwellers

Featured Replies

Skyline is HORRIBLE!!

 

Nothing but brown water.

 

DIXIE OR NOTHING!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Although God Star will work in an emergency. At least it actually has taste. ;)

 

Ahhh my friend. I am long familiar with the coney world. I was born into the coney Mecca. I was eating coneys before I was walking!

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was eating coneys before I was walking!
You waited that long?! :eek:

 

Dang, I had my first coneys in vitro!

 

 

 

:cool:

Ahhh my friend. I am long familiar with the coney world. I was born into the coney Mecca. I was eating coneys before I was walking!

That explains it. You were raised on inferior chili. We understand...

Might want to try Bravos Italian off of Fields Ertel very good or Magganos Little Italy in Kenwood Mall.Both are less than 15 min of KI especially Bravos.:thumb:

Skyline is HORRIBLE!!

 

Nothing but brown water.

 

DIXIE OR NOTHING!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Although God Star will work in an emergency. At least it actually has taste. ;)

 

I'm with you 100% on this one. Skyline is the worst of the Cincinnati chili's. Dixie and Gold Star are tops.

 

Skyline is waaaaaaaaay to watery.

I may need some help here but I have three establishments that come highly recommended from a Mason dweller:

  • Polo Grill 513-701-7656 / Mason-Montgomrey Road. Very good and won't leave you broke!
  • Encore 513-774-7072 / Fields-Ertel Road. Gourmet food. Highly suggested by my co-worker. Little pricy...
  • The teaser, there is a brand new Brazillian Steak House that just opened up on Mason-Montgomery Road. It is the establishment to try out in Mason right now. Starts with an "A." Best I can do, perhaps the Buckeye BGPers can assist with this new choice.

I'm with you 100% on this one. Skyline is the worst of the Cincinnati chili's. Dixie and Gold Star are tops.

 

Skyline is waaaaaaaaay to watery.

 

Maybe for coney's or something, but Skylines bourito's are the best dining in the midwest, that's not a steak of course.

I may need some help here but I have three establishments that come highly recommended from a Mason dweller:

  • Polo Grill 513-701-7656 / Mason-Montgomrey Road. Very good and won't leave you broke!
  • Encore 513-774-7072 / Fields-Ertel Road. Gourmet food. Highly suggested by my co-worker. Little pricy...
  • The teaser, there is a brand new Brazillian Steak House that just opened up on Mason-Montgomery Road. It is the establishment to try out in Mason right now. Starts with an "A." Best I can do, perhaps the Buckeye BGPers can assist with this new choice.

 

Amor De Brazil Fiery Steakhouse.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.