Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

? for Cinci/N Ky area dwellers

Featured Replies

3 or 4 miles down 71 toward town. Silver Streaker suggested the Levee (which I am very familiar with:D) might be a good area to consider.

 

What age group are you taking along with you?

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There isn't much up in the Mason area other then your Applebee's bar/grill. I would go downtown... The Precinct is the best in Cincy in my opinion... Montgomery Inn on the river (next door to the Reds stadium is really good too). Of course if you want the true Queen City experience.. go to any Skyline or Goldstar!

 

Doesn't get much better than that, if you're feeling really hungry get 2 regular bourito's w/out onion and a small 3 way with a sweet tea. If not then just get the bourito's and the tea.

 

Honestly I love skyline. I'd marry one if I could. I really can't remember a time sense I was introduced to their bourito's in the past 5 years that I didn't have one atleast every other week, usually once or twice a week. I hated(loved) my spring breaks but they were rough.

But if you want a real Cincy experience/with a NKY angle, and the very best Cincinnati chili in the world: There's no other place but our very own Dixie Chili!!! :ylsuper:

 

Burritos are just for the tourists! ;)

 

Get a 3-way and a couple coneys for the real deal!

Inside of Kings Island you have the over priced cafe's everywhere. Decent pizza though. Favorite food at KI is the funnel cake. Do try.

 

Wasn't KI purchased by the Cedar Point people this year? If so, KI has a bright future. Already a solid park.

 

I believe that it was purchased two years ago.

Go to Trio's in Kenwood. Awesome, under-rated, and only about 15 minutes from your hotel.

I know it's hard for me to pass on the $5 slices of LaRosa's everytime I visit KI.

 

Why is the Larosa's pizza always better at KI??

Why is the Larosa's pizza always better at KI??

 

Because it costs more. :D

Why is the Larosa's pizza always better at KI??

 

I could be wrong but I interpeted his post to be sarcastic. Inside KI you can also get $7 Chick-Fil-A or $5 coneys at Skyline.

I could be wrong but I interpeted his post to be sarcastic.

 

No, I think you pretty much nailed it.

I was being serious. I think the Larosa's pizza at KI tastes better. Not sure why that is.

I was being serious. I think the Larosa's pizza at KI tastes better. Not sure why that is.

 

I think it tastes better also.

 

Everytime i go up, i end up getting pizza and a "smurf" blueberry soft serve ice cream cone.

"smurf" blueberry soft serve ice cream cone.
You had to have known when you submitted that that it will be brought up next time I see you! :lol: :lol:
I was being serious. I think the Larosa's pizza at KI tastes better. Not sure why that is.

 

B/c you must psycologically rationalize paying $8 for a slice of pizza, so your mind makes your taste buds believe that it tastes better.

But if you want a real Cincy experience/with a NKY angle, and the very best Cincinnati chili in the world: There's no other place but our very own Dixie Chili!!! :ylsuper:

 

Burritos are just for the tourists! ;)

 

Get a 3-way and a couple coneys for the real deal!

 

Dixie couldn't hold Skylines jock-strap!

Dixie couldn't hold Skylines jock-strap!

Skyline is HORRIBLE!!

 

Nothing but brown water.

 

DIXIE OR NOTHING!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Although God Star will work in an emergency. At least it actually has taste. ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.