Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another Bengal Arrested

Featured Replies

WSAZ news out of Huntington, W.Va is reporting that former WVU football player and current Cincinnatti Bengal Quincy Wilson was arrested early Sunday morning. There are not too many details other that Wilson was arrested on a disorderly charge. Wilson was arrested at 6:50am Sunday morning and released at 2:40pm on Sunday afternoon.

 

http://www.wsaz.com/sports - click on the Bengal Logo for the story.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WVU owns the crime scene.

  • Author

^ Seems like the Bengals own it.

Carlos Barron was the groom and Tara Hensley was the bride. They also were arrested along with three other members of the wedding party. Police say they refused to leave the area of the nightclub after officers ordered the crowd to disperse.

 

Now that is a honeymoon only a bungal could love. :lol:

 

Queen City Convicts strike again.... :thumb:

Earlier I suggested a Bengals wins vs. Bengals arrests for 2007 contest. I haven't been keeping up with it closely enough. Anyone have an accurate tally on the arrests so we'll no how many victories they'll have to come up with on the field?

Does Morgantown actually have crime scene tape marking the city limits or is that just a rumor?

Quincy was a long shot at best to make the team this year. Now he's almost gone for sure...

  • Author
Earlier I suggested a Bengals wins vs. Bengals arrests for 2007 contest. I haven't been keeping up with it closely enough. Anyone have an accurate tally on the arrests so we'll no how many victories they'll have to come up with on the field?

Seems the count is at 10 right now, who knows - by this theory and formula we could have 16-0 regular season going into the playoffs.:scared: :scared: :lol:

  • Author
Carlos Barron was the groom and Tara Hensley was the bride. They also were arrested along with three other members of the wedding party. Police say they refused to leave the area of the nightclub after officers ordered the crowd to disperse.

 

Now that is a honeymoon only a bungal could love. :lol:

 

Queen City Convicts strike again.... :thumb:

Nothing like sharing you wedding memories with family and friends at the local stip club. How romantic. :cry: I...I...I'm sorry:cry: , this is just so darn special and touching I couldn't help it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing like sharing you wedding memories with family and friends at the local stip club. How romantic. :cry: I...I...I'm sorry:cry: , this is just so darn special and touching I couldn't help it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

 

Stop it I am getting misty... :laugh:

  • Author
Stop it I am getting misty... :laugh:

I was afraid that I woud show my sensitive side. :eek:

I think the Bengals should be suspended for a year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.