Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Another Bengal Arrested

Featured Replies

I think the Bengals should be suspended for a year.

 

:laugh:

  • Replies 31
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nothing like sharing you wedding memories with family and friends at the local stip club. How romantic. :cry: I...I...I'm sorry:cry: , this is just so darn special and touching I couldn't help it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

 

Where does it say they were at a strip club?

Family members say those arrested did nothing wrong and that the arrests were racially motivated. All members of the wedding party were black and still in their tuxedos when taken to jail. The bride is white.

Yea this was definitely a classy event.

 

 

I'm 28 and have been in several weddings where the reception was held at the Madison in downtown Covington. All 3 weddings I was in the wedding party went to Keefer's pub after the wedding b/c the bar closes at 2:30 and the reception ended at 1:00. I called a cab by 1:30 all 3 times and on one of those occasions the cab didn't show up until after the bar was closed. If a cop told me I had to leave right then I would have told him I had already called a cab and that I wasn't about to drive a car b/c I had been drinking. I would be very hesitant to walk around that part of Covington at 2:30 in the morning. I think people are jumping awfully quick to conclusions when they have no idea of the circumstances. I'm guessing that most of the wedding party didn't have a way to leave the club right away. Most of the wedding party probably rode to the wedding, reception, and club in a limo. That limo probably was off duty by 1.

Makes me glad that my son didn't get signed to WVU.

 

I can fix the Bengals arrest problems... quit drafting players from West Virginia U. Now wasn't that easy?

Makes me glad that my son didn't get signed to WVU.

 

I can fix the Bengals arrest problems... quit drafting players from West Virginia U. Now wasn't that easy?

 

 

Again, what did he do wrong?

 

I guess you wouldn't send your son to Duke either b/c they had some lacrosse players arrested. How did that turn out?

Again, what did he do wrong?

 

I guess you wouldn't send your son to Duke either b/c they had some lacrosse players arrested. How did that turn out?

they turned out great, charges dropped, back in good standing with the university, and will probably sue the prosecutors office and get a big payday, as well as have the opportunity to get a book out on the market that will no doubt make millions. Next!

they turned out great, charges dropped, back in good standing with the university, and will probably sue the prosecutors office and get a big payday, as well as have the opportunity to get a book out on the market that will no doubt make millions. Next!

 

 

Exactly getting arrested doesn't mean you did anything wrong. He didn't do anything wrong or they wouldn't drop charges.

Again, what did he do wrong?

 

I guess you wouldn't send your son to Duke either b/c they had some lacrosse players arrested. How did that turn out?

 

He would disown me if I even tried to send him to Duke.

 

A whole different story. Everyone thought that the lacrosse players were, somewhat, guilty. But had to be proven. Then as the story progressed, we found out different.

 

It just seems that guys from WVU seem to get into some type of trouble.

He would disown me if I even tried to send him to Duke.

 

A whole different story. Everyone thought that the lacrosse players were, somewhat, guilty. But had to be proven. Then as the story progressed, we found out different.

 

It just seems that guys from WVU seem to get into some type of trouble.

 

I never thought there was anything to this story that made him look bad or guilty. Even if he were guilty it wasn't a serious charge. The Duke players were charged w/ rape.

 

I'm sure there are a fwe programs who have had football players arrested. I know C. Henry and A. Jones are in trouble but I'm not sure I'm willing to dismiss WV as a good school b/c of those two.

Exactly getting arrested doesn't mean you did anything wrong. He didn't do anything wrong or they wouldn't drop charges.

Sorry I misunderstood your intent. My apologies for the sarcasm.:D

Exactly getting arrested doesn't mean you did anything wrong. He didn't do anything wrong or they wouldn't drop charges.

 

Not true at all. This sounds like a classic diversion case or in simple terms a first time forgiveness for a crime. It in no way implies that he didn't do anything wrong but rather implies the prosecutors office is showing a little mercy for only doing something wrong once.

Not true at all. This sounds like a classic diversion case or in simple terms a first time forgiveness for a crime. It in no way implies that he didn't do anything wrong but rather implies the prosecutors office is showing a little mercy for only doing something wrong once.

 

 

Even if he did take diversion it doesn't mean he did anything wrong. He was charged w/ disorderly conduct for not leaving an area when cops asked him to. It probably wasn't worth fighting over in court. It would have been his word vs. the cop. It still seems to me like he was in a bad spot.

Even if he did take diversion it doesn't mean he did anything wrong. He was charged w/ disorderly conduct for not leaving an area when cops asked him to. It probably wasn't worth fighting over in court. It would have been his word vs. the cop. It still seems to me like he was in a bad spot.
If he took diversion, he's pretty much pleading no contest.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.