Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Barker want to take down "TPIR"?

Featured Replies

They should hire GT, god knows he doesn't have enough jobs already. :thumb:

 

 

:lol:

They'd have to hire shorter models. :devil:
  • Replies 52
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They could always use Rosie for a "Plinko Chip".:lol:

 

They could use her as the "Plinko" board maybe, but not a chip! :walk:

Would you think someone would wise up and realize that Rosie has left a mess pretty much everywhere she's went. Do you really want that for a daytime TV staple?

She'd be a "Pinko" chip.

:lol: Not that I like her....not that I agree with everything she says....but she isn't wrong on all counts. Her problem is that she's just a loudmouth. If she would put some of her ideas to work and stop acting like such a bully, I think she could do a lot of good.

...but she isn't wrong on all counts.
Yes she is. :p
  • Author
:lol: Not that I like her....not that I agree with everything she says....but she isn't wrong on all counts. Her problem is that she's just a loudmouth. If she would put some of her ideas to work and stop acting like such a bully, I think she could do a lot of good.

Please tell me one thing that she's not wrong on.

Sorry, but Rosie could never fill Bob's place on the Price is Right. It would ruin the whole show.

Would you think someone would wise up and realize that Rosie has left a mess pretty much everywhere she's went. Do you really want that for a daytime TV staple?

 

Yes, Rosie may be a mess, but c'mon, we have to admit her performance in this movie was just STELLAR! :lol:

Another_Stakeout_DVD.jpg

Yes, Rosie may be a mess, but c'mon, we have to admit her performance in this movie was just STELLAR! :lol:

 

:lol: The sad thing is, I vaguely remember watching that movie...

What would be in it for Rosie besides cash? No way she gets to express her political viewpoint.

What would be in it for Rosie besides cash? No way she gets to express her political viewpoint.

She's going to secretly start a campaign to spay and nuder all Republicans.

She's going to secretly start a campaign to spay and nuder all Republicans.

Ha ha ha

She's going to secretly start a campaign to spay and nuder all Republicans.

 

I'm a regular Rochester for you , aren't I?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.