Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Barker want to take down "TPIR"?

Featured Replies

I too concur. I always felt Bob Barker came across as an arrogant, perverted old man that was trying to hold on to his youth with a tanning bed.

 

Wow.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Best thing Bob Barker ever did was his cameo on Happy Gilmore.

 

Seen him on Sportscenter this week? Funny stuff....

Come on now , has anyone heard what will happen to the show? I was waiting to see todays show , but reruns !

I too concur. I always felt Bob Barker came across as an arrogant, perverted old man that was trying to hold on to his youth with a tanning bed.

Thank you so much for saying what I was afraid to say!!!!

 

RockMom - I agree - just wave it goodbye

I have always liked Barker very much even though I never really watched the show. I watched it every once in a while and I thought he was a perfect host for it. I too think they should cancel the show just to make sure it doesn't fall down into the same category as "Family Feud"...

I doubt Rosie would take it unless the money was too good to pass up. Where would she find an opportunity to run her mouth on this show? There is no monologue or anything. I think she is looking for the opportunity to say whatever she wants without any opposition...

I have always liked Barker very much even though I never really watched the show. I watched it every once in a while and I thought he was a perfect host for it. I too think they should cancel the show just to make sure it doesn't fall down into the same category as "Family Feud"...

Good point. I agree

I concurr with those who say TPIR is ready to ride off into the sunset, when Bob Barker leaves the show will die, if Rosie is the new host it'll surely die:laugh:

Let's try get a another talk show with BGP members on the Lexington and Cincinnati channels at the 11:00 am spot yeah that's the ticket.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.