Does Barker want to take down "TPIR"?

All Tell

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too concur. I always felt Bob Barker came across as an arrogant, perverted old man that was trying to hold on to his youth with a tanning bed.

Thank you so much for saying what I was afraid to say!!!!

RockMom - I agree - just wave it goodbye

I have always liked Barker very much even though I never really watched the show. I watched it every once in a while and I thought he was a perfect host for it. I too think they should cancel the show just to make sure it doesn't fall down into the same category as "Family Feud"...

I doubt Rosie would take it unless the money was too good to pass up. Where would she find an opportunity to run her mouth on this show? There is no monologue or anything. I think she is looking for the opportunity to say whatever she wants without any opposition...

I have always liked Barker very much even though I never really watched the show. I watched it every once in a while and I thought he was a perfect host for it. I too think they should cancel the show just to make sure it doesn't fall down into the same category as "Family Feud"...

Good point. I agree

I concurr with those who say TPIR is ready to ride off into the sunset, when Bob Barker leaves the show will die, if Rosie is the new host it'll surely die:laugh:

Let's try get a another talk show with BGP members on the Lexington and Cincinnati channels at the 11:00 am spot yeah that's the ticket.:D