Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Barker want to take down "TPIR"?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please tell me one thing that she's not wrong on.

She a wonderful advocate for children and for adoption. You might say whatever you wish about her but you could never fault her for those two things. She is also not wrong about Bush and his administration.

Yes she is. :p

I just knew you would be the first person to jump all over me on my post. I just don't think that everyone is all bad. I happen to think that everyone has some good in them.

Regardless of if you agree with her views and/or politics, she elicits strong opinions from others about her. There is nothing wrong with that but it is not what most people are looking for in a game show host. She has too much controversial baggage. Look how many people she offended on The View!

 

I have watched Bob Barker since Truth or Consequences (yes, I am that old), and loved TPIR. He was always a classy fun guy and was perfect for that show. Other than his love of pets, no one ever knew what his political or moral views were and that is the way it should be.

 

I agree that she does have good points, but unfortunately her public image has too many points. I would not watch TPIR if she became host, and I imagine that I am not alone.

Years ago there was a rumor of Bob sexually harassing one of his "beauties". I can only imagine how bad it would be for them if Rosie was the host.:D

Regardless of if you agree with her views and/or politics, she elicits strong opinions from others about her. There is nothing wrong with that but it is not what most people are looking for in a game show host. She has too much controversial baggage. Look how many people she offended on The View!

 

I have watched Bob Barker since Truth or Consequences (yes, I am that old), and loved TPIR. He was always a classy fun guy and was perfect for that show. Other than his love of pets, no one ever knew what his political or moral views were and that is the way it should be.

 

I agree that she does have good points, but unfortunately her public image has too many points. I would not watch TPIR if she became host, and I imagine that I am not alone.

 

She does have some good points and it is unfortunate that her public image is so bad but she made that image.

 

I never watched TPIR with Bob Barker - so I don't much think I would watch it with any other host either.;)

Best thing Bob Barker ever did was his cameo on Happy Gilmore.

:thumb: I'll second that! Man that was hilarious...

I heard they were interested in Bob Saget.

I heard they were interested in Bob Saget.

Yawn:sleep: :sleep: Bob Saget bores me to tears.

Rosie VERY bad move!!!!

 

 

 

I think they should let Tony Danza host it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ahhh...how quickly everyone forgets that Bob Barker has faced is share of scandals. :lol:

 

Personally, I think it's time for TPIR to die. I think it should just retire, ride off into the sunset....no need to try and keep it going, or find the "right" host. LET IT GO!

I too concur. I always felt Bob Barker came across as an arrogant, perverted old man that was trying to hold on to his youth with a tanning bed.

I too concur. I always felt Bob Barker came across as an arrogant, perverted old man that was trying to hold on to his youth with a tanning bed.

 

 

Well said!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.