NCAA Baseball Super-Regional Sites Announced

Birdsfan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Coach McDonnell's first year here. A lot of credit goes to Coach Prado for building the program to what it is today. But, definitely, as much goes to Coach McDonnell for running full steam ahead! It could have been a very scary transition year!
I agree and I've talked with Coach Prado, on numerous occasions before and he was instrumental, in getting UL where they are. Along with Brian Mundorf, who is the Baseball Operations director.

Coach McD, is very positive and organized. UofL made an excellent choice.

What is the seatring capacity of UL's Jim Patterson Stadium? I'm guessing it will be sold out.

1,500, they are adding an additional 1,500 temp seats by agreement with the NCAA to host - total 3,000 according to TJ. Addtional SRO in outfield around 1,000 for a grand total of 4,000 approx.

Texas and Vandy, the two favorites, are already eliminated....Should be an interesting CWS.

:thumb: It is going to be strange watching a CWS without Texas and/or LSU in it. LSU has missed the last couple I believe but they were one of the mainstays in it as well as Texas and Miami,Fla..

Rice, Miss.St. and Oklahoma St. are pretty much regulars an don't miss very many of the CWS tourneys. Should be a great tournament, looking foward to it.

Rice's Coach is named Wayne Grahm - the man is a dead ringer for Sparky Anderson! It is really uncanny how much that they look alike. (at leat I think so)

I love College Baseball. The Super Regionals and the CWS are great!!

I wonder if Oklahoma State will "Stomp" the bird at U.L. :scared: :scared:

Sorry, I just had to do that. :lol:

:D .....UL's Run to Omaha, I just feel it. And UL fans, You know I hate UL more then any team in this WORLD.....And I'm calling it now, UL to Omaha.

:D .....UL's Run to Omaha, I just feel it. And UL fans, You know I hate UL more then any team in this WORLD.....And I'm calling it now, UL to Omaha.

That'd be awesome. Give me someone to root for while I'm there...along with the Heels...Hopefully...:banana: :banana: