Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Magic Will Allow Donovan to Return to Florida...

Featured Replies

The only reason this matters to UK fans are the following:

 

Florida has beaten Ky. the past 2 seasons

Transfers to UK if he leaves

 

Otherwise why are UK fans concerned about the poor Orlando magic?????

 

 

Couldn't be further from the truth for me....I like the NBA, and think it's a shady move for anyone to do.

  • Replies 105
  • Views 13.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And you forgot Cold Pizza...:thumb:

 

Cold Pizza is now called "First Take". Same people, same boring show.

Couldn't be further from the truth for me....I like the NBA, and think it's a shady move for anyone to do.

:thumb: I agree, I don't like the NBA at all and me being a U.K. fan has absolutely nothing to do with it. Underhanded move is all you can say. I just think that Donovan played another group. I am so glad that a lot of people Did Not get their wish of Donovan to U.K..

Looking back, my first post on the subject was irrationale. If Donovan wanted to come back to Florida, I have no problem with it. If he agreed in principle to the deal, only to back out, I'd have no problem with it. If he coached there a year, realized it wasn't for him, or just wanted to go back to UF, I'd have no problem with it. The thing that irks me about the whole situation is that he signed the dang contract. If he had any doubts at all, don't sign the dang thing. Tell them you accept, sleep on it over the weekend, and then once you've let everything sink in, sign the deal. The way he handled this situation is completely pathetic IMO. Donovan may get a lot of love from the guys from Gainesville and the likes of Dicky V, etc., but I have a feeling his image is going to take a major hit around the country. I understand he most likely would never consider another move to the NBA, but I'd be willing to bet he never gets approached for another job in his life.

The thing that irks me about the whole situation is that he signed the dang contract. If he had any doubts at all, don't sign the dang thing. Tell them you accept, sleep on it over the weekend, and then once you've let everything sink in, sign the deal. The way he handled this situation is completely pathetic IMO. Donovan may get a lot of love from the guys from Gainesville and the likes of Dicky V, etc., but I have a feeling his image is going to take a major hit around the country. I understand he most likely would never consider another move to the NBA, but I'd be willing to bet he never gets approached for another job in his life.

:thumb: :thumb: Well said!

I would say the image is tarnished. Interesting to see what happens with this in Gainesville.

We'll know how tarnished his image is by November...

We'll know how tarnished his image is by November...

Probably a good time to gauge.

What took Pitino so long to get ahold of Donovan? They need to switch to Verizon!

The thread title is inaccurate...the parties are still talking...

So is this still unofficially official?

From what I can tell Orlando is stalling to see what they can do. He's getting out of the contract by most likely tomorrow...

From what I can tell Orlando is stalling to see what they can do. He's getting out of the contract by most likely tomorrow...

 

I'd assume they'd try to get as much money out of him as possible....

I'd assume they'd try to get as much money out of him as possible....

They are at worst making sure they can... :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.