Gators Jokim Noah, where will he fall in the NBA draft??

FL's Jokim Noah, where will he fall in the NBA draft??

A few questions.

Will he acually have an impact in the league??

Should he have entered last season??

Overrated or underated??

How far will he fall in the 1st round compared to last season??

...etc

Just wondering what everyone thinks.

He'll be a solid pro as long as he continues to have that constant energy he brought to the table while at UF. I also agree that he'd be the 3rd option for me as far as UF players are concerned with Brewer being my #1 option.

He'll be a solid pro as long as he continues to have that constant energy he brought to the table while at UF. I also agree that he'd be the 3rd option for me as far as UF players are concerned with Brewer being my #1 option.

What position will Noah play? 4? Yikes - he's awfully skinny. 3? Can't handle or shoot.

IMO he's a role player at best. I would NOT draft him.

I think over the course of time he's a guy that can be a double digit scorer and a few rebounds/blocks a game. I guess it would all depend on the franchise. If he brings the same type of energy to the next level he'll have a solid career, nothing special but you could do much worse, tons of stiffs on NBA rosters.

Horford and Brewer for sure go before Noah and I would think that Noah will go anywhere from 8-15. Not much of an impact IMO, just not strong enough to play the four and can't shoot well enough from the outside to be a three and he will have a hard time defending either one.