Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tyler Smith and UC

Featured Replies

I'm really going to make an effort to root for UC this year. Since Huggs left, I've stopped hating them, and I think I'm ready for the next step. :lol:

:thumb:

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's good to have you guys on board... ;)

What will really bother me if the NCAA grants him the hardship is that his dad had these health problems when he chose Iowa and it was not a factor then.

What will really bother me if the NCAA grants him the hardship is that his dad had these health problems when he chose Iowa and it was not a factor then.

I've mentioned that before as well. Iowa just didn't make any sense. The one thing I haven't seen mentioned is he will be a one and done, and that's why the hardship is a big issue....

Not slamming Mick here, but MSU gutted the team after Mick left. There were a lot of off the court issues in Murray and there was a directive to get it cleaned up. Not that uncommon at MSU however.

 

You are being generous with that description of the problems... Mick was able to get in GREAT talent for a mid-major school such as Murray State (and just as equally as good at a high major school like UC), but was not the most well perceived guy of the community because of all the off court stuff.

I'm really going to make an effort to root for UC this year. Since Huggs left, I've stopped hating them, and I think I'm ready for the next step. :lol:

 

 

I agree totally! :thumb:

  • Author
You are being generous with that description of the problems... Mick was able to get in GREAT talent for a mid-major school such as Murray State (and just as equally as good at a high major school like UC), but was not the most well perceived guy of the community because of all the off court stuff.

I was being generous.

There were some issues....took some flyers on some character kids.

I was being generous.

There were some issues....took some flyers on some character kids.

Outside of maybe one player it hasn't been an issue with anyone he brought in so far. That's pretty remarkable considering how quickly he had to build a team last spring...

He kind of left Murray in bad shape off-the-basketball-court wise didn't he. A program like UC needs a watchfull eye. I wish him well.

UC will be very good for years to come, Which means we have to listen to GT all the time, But he's just a smart fan, Which makes B-Ball talk Much Better.

 

Because when UC is winning, GT dont bring a lot of heat on Kentucky.

UC will be very good for years to come, Which means we have to listen to GT all the time, But he's just a smart fan, Which makes B-Ball talk Much Better.

 

Because when UC is winning, GT dont bring a lot of heat on Kentucky.

 

I don't know about that, because if UC is winning that would give GT alot of room to say stuff if we were struggling. Just luckily UC has been even more down than we have the last 2 years, so it would have been hard for him to say much. Actually he has defended UK and Tubby alot when he was here, but if UC starts winning again alot, then I think we will see GT bring more heat on UK then...:D

Bringing the heat when UK is down isn't much fun. If you'll remember I was at my best when they were winning and the bashers were quiet. It has nothing to do with UC.. :D :fire:

Bringing the heat when UK is down isn't much fun. If you'll remember I was at my best when they were winning and the bashers were quiet. It has nothing to do with UC.. :D :fire:

 

:lol: Yeah that is true! I guess it has't been as much fun for you the last couple of years since the UK fan base has just been bashing each other, so this way you really haven't had to...:thumb:

:lol: Yeah that is true! I guess it has't been as much fun for you the last couple of years since the UK fan base has just been bashing each other, so this way you really haven't had to...:thumb:

I just have to keep you guys in check when things are going well... :lol:

I just have to keep you guys in check when things are going well... :lol:

 

Well I hope we get to hear from you alot then, because that mean things are going well again! :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.