Tubby Scores His First Recruit at Minnesota...

Hangman

You all never stop do you...:rolleyes:

Do you wan't me to give him praise for this or something? I've kept quiet a lot even when I have wanted to speak out, but the BIG 10 will continue to have a field day with the Golphers. Everyone thinks Tubby was a "god" of a coach, but Minnesotta will bring out the true Tubby, and if he want this not to happen then he needs to do more than land 2 star recruits in the Big 10 conference.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you wan't me to give him praise for this or something? I've kept quiet a lot even when I have wanted to speak out, but the BIG 10 will continue to have a field day with the Golphers. Everyone thinks Tubby was a "god" of a coach, but Minnesotta will bring out the true Tubby, and if he want this not to happen then he needs to do more than land 2 star recruits in the Big 10 conference.

I guess we all will see in a few years when they are winning 20 games every year, and making the NCAA tournament...

You all never stop do you...:rolleyes:

:thumb: :thumb: I agree, imo this thread was placed for the purpose of bashing Tubby more. :rolleyes: If I am wrong, I apologize but whether or not it was meant that way that is what it turned to.

Good luck to this young man, I promise you that he will be playing for a very good coach and be a part in the rebuilding of the Minnesota basketball program.

Hey futurecoach, maybe these guys are like I said earlier and are really closet Tubby fans. :sssh: :lol:

:thumb: :thumb: I agree, imo this thread was placed for the purpose of bashing Tubby more. :rolleyes: If I am wrong, I apologize but whether or not it was meant that way that is what it turned to.

Good luck to this young man, I promise you that he will be playing for a very good coach and be a part in the rebuilding of the Minnesota basketball program.

Hey futurecoach, maybe these guys are like I said earlier and are really closet Tubby fans. :sssh: :lol:

You're off base, Hangman has never been a Tubby basher...

I didn't mean to start a Tubby bashing thread... Just giving an update on what was going on. I should've known though....

:thumb: :thumb: Thats o.k. Hangman. Like I said meant that way or not it went directly to it. They even bash when he is gone :lol:

You're off base, Hangman has never been a Tubby basher...

Read my posts again, I said whether it was meant that way or not that is what it turned into. I acknowledged that and apologized if it was not meant that way. :thumb:

In other news, Morehead State landed a 3 star recruit for '07 last week.

Sorry Tubby, couldn't resist!

That's hilarious!

On a side note, I'm having just as much fun bashing Tubby Lovers as I ever did being a Tubby basher. You guys cry more than a two-year old!

Why not face it? Some people really liked Tubby, some really thought he was detrimental to the program. It's all a matter of opinion.