Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tubby Scores His First Recruit at Minnesota...

Featured Replies

You all never stop do you...:rolleyes:

 

 

Do you wan't me to give him praise for this or something? I've kept quiet a lot even when I have wanted to speak out, but the BIG 10 will continue to have a field day with the Golphers. Everyone thinks Tubby was a "god" of a coach, but Minnesotta will bring out the true Tubby, and if he want this not to happen then he needs to do more than land 2 star recruits in the Big 10 conference.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do you wan't me to give him praise for this or something? I've kept quiet a lot even when I have wanted to speak out, but the BIG 10 will continue to have a field day with the Golphers. Everyone thinks Tubby was a "god" of a coach, but Minnesotta will bring out the true Tubby, and if he want this not to happen then he needs to do more than land 2 star recruits in the Big 10 conference.

 

I guess we all will see in a few years when they are winning 20 games every year, and making the NCAA tournament...

:confused:
It's a cool site. I was just telling you.

It amazes me how some people just can't let things go....Tubby is gone from UK, don't you "fans" have a new player to hate or something?

  • Author

I didn't mean to start a Tubby bashing thread... Just giving an update on what was going on. I should've known though....

You all never stop do you...:rolleyes:

:thumb: :thumb: I agree, imo this thread was placed for the purpose of bashing Tubby more. :rolleyes: If I am wrong, I apologize but whether or not it was meant that way that is what it turned to.

 

Good luck to this young man, I promise you that he will be playing for a very good coach and be a part in the rebuilding of the Minnesota basketball program.

 

Hey futurecoach, maybe these guys are like I said earlier and are really closet Tubby fans. :sssh: :lol:

:thumb: :thumb: I agree, imo this thread was placed for the purpose of bashing Tubby more. :rolleyes: If I am wrong, I apologize but whether or not it was meant that way that is what it turned to.

 

Good luck to this young man, I promise you that he will be playing for a very good coach and be a part in the rebuilding of the Minnesota basketball program.

 

Hey futurecoach, maybe these guys are like I said earlier and are really closet Tubby fans. :sssh: :lol:

 

 

You're off base, Hangman has never been a Tubby basher...

I didn't mean to start a Tubby bashing thread... Just giving an update on what was going on. I should've known though....

:thumb: :thumb: Thats o.k. Hangman. Like I said meant that way or not it went directly to it. They even bash when he is gone :lol:

I like Tubby, but its just my opinion that he would have more success if he went after a little more talent.

You're off base, Hangman has never been a Tubby basher...

Read my posts again, I said whether it was meant that way or not that is what it turned into. I acknowledged that and apologized if it was not meant that way. :thumb:

It amazes me how some people just can't let things go....Tubby is gone from UK, don't you "fans" have a new player to hate or something?

 

 

:thumb:

Hope it turns out OK for Coach Smith and the young man.

In other news, Morehead State landed a 3 star recruit for '07 last week.

 

Sorry Tubby, couldn't resist!

 

That's hilarious!

 

On a side note, I'm having just as much fun bashing Tubby Lovers as I ever did being a Tubby basher. You guys cry more than a two-year old!

 

Why not face it? Some people really liked Tubby, some really thought he was detrimental to the program. It's all a matter of opinion.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.