Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tubby Scores His First Recruit at Minnesota...

Featured Replies

Tubby was a good man and meant well. I hope he has a lot of success with the Gophers.

 

It's going to take more than 2 star recruits to get Minesota back to the big dance. Hopefully he can turn things around next year.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's hilarious!

 

On a side note, I'm having just as much fun bashing Tubby Lovers as I ever did being a Tubby basher. You guys cry more than a two-year old!

 

Why not face it? Some people really liked Tubby, some really thought he was detrimental to the program. It's all a matter of opinion.

 

:rolleyes: I think the same can very easily be said about you all....;)

Yeah, those 5 star recruits (Rondo, Morris, Crawford, Bradley-I know he was not 5 star) that all the "EXPERTS" on BGP really turned out well for UK-nothing but selfish, no defense, I gotta get mine with no clue about team basketball recruits were a joke.

 

If they had learned how to pass the ball a little and play hard-nosed defense for 45 seconds, they would be in a lot better positions than they are right now.

:rolleyes: I think the same can very easily be said about you all....;)

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: That is the hilarious part! :lol: :lol: :lol: They still don't realize how it sounds :lol: .

^Seriously, you guys crack me up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.