Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ESPN.com experts: Best positioned for future (college basketball)

Featured Replies

Either that or he's once again proving his ignorrance.

 

:laugh: :laugh: Definently his ignorrance

  • Replies 69
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I love it how somebody is always out to get UK...First it's Vitale, and now Katz...Who will be next?

Give it a rest.

Give it a rest.

I think that's his point... ;)

I think that's his point... ;)

I know what his point is and so do a lot of others but I get tired of seeing it in every thread.

I get tired of seeing it in every thread.

I think that's his point... :dancingpa

I think that's his point... :dancingpa

Then don't get them started every thread. :lol: Thats my point.

And I love it how somebody is always out to get UK...First it's Vitale, and now Katz...Who will be next?

 

 

You:D

We are just pointing out the obvious here. Katz just doesnt seem to like UK very much which is fine. I only get to the point where I really care when someone attacks UK.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb:

1. UNC

2. Kentucky

3. Florida

4. Kansas

5. UCLA

6. Ohio State

7. UConn

8. Duke

9. Georgetown

10. Louisville

Interesting lists. All opinions.

I think Florida is too high.

 

Billy D is Florida basketball, and he may not even be there next week. They'll suffer quite a bit when he leaves, IMO.

1.North Carolina

2.Kansas

3.Duke

4.Ohio State

5.Kentucky

6.Florida

7.Louisville

8.Memphis

9.UCONN

10.Indiana

And I love it how somebody is always out to get UK...First it's Vitale, and now Katz...Who will be next?

 

You forgot Packer. I think he preceeded Vitale.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.