Mid-Continent hires Winston Bennett

westsider

Not off the top of my head. Please elaborate.

Winston used to be an assistant to Pitino in Boston if memory serves me correctly. He was let go after he admitted to having a sex addiction.

They play in the Transouth Conference with Lambuth, Union, Martin Methodist, Freed Hardeman, Trevecca Nazarene, Cumberland and Bethel, all NAIA teams in Tn... Mid Continent is the only Ky team in it...

One of the best NAIA baseball conferences in the nation.

Good catch for MCU, I belive they will be very competitive and the university is really growing. They are hoping this hire will leapfrog them to build a new sports arena on campus. They are playing in 5000 capacity Mayfield High School which is way to big...

Best of luck to him...

Good catch for MCU, I belive they will be very competitive and the university is really growing. They are hoping this hire will leapfrog them to build a new sports arena on campus. They are playing in 5000 capacity Mayfield High School which is way to big...

Best of luck to him...

They are looking to build their own facility and in an article they hoped that Bennett would lead the fundraising to help get it.

Winston used to be an assistant to Pitino in Boston if memory serves me correctly. He was let go after he admitted to having a sex addiction.

When all of this went down I had heard CBillups was in the middle of the situation, he was moved shortly after also. Maybe just a rumor though since it probably would have been in the news.