Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino signs Extension through 2013

Featured Replies

Interesting. I would bet a million bucks that he doesn't fufill it, though.

  • Author
Interesting. I would bet a million bucks that he doesn't fufill it, though.

 

 

 

I'm with ya there.

In all honesty, I would say that he fulfills it, and then retires...

I look for Gilispie and Pitino to stay a long time in this state. I think they will start buying race horses together and have a wonderful friendship.

I look for Gilispie and Pitino to stay a long time in this state. I think they will start buying race horses together and have a wonderful friendship.

 

And start making "Kentucky Proud" commercials.

 

Speaking of, when will we see BCG on TV pushing a buggy thru Kroger chatting up the locals?

And start making "Kentucky Proud" commercials.

 

Speaking of, when will we see BCG on TV pushing a buggy thru Kroger chatting up the locals?

 

 

Id say they will have a radio show someday like Joe B and Denny.

 

They will call it BillyG and RickyP:jump:

For those who care.

Didn't Petrino do this just before he left ? :D

Would be surprised to see him finish it. It seems tired of the rat race that is college coaching. He has another final 4 run or even a national championship before 2013 and I could see him stopping then.

The extension bumps his guaranteed salary to 2.5 million.

2013 means 6 more seasons...I could see him fulfilling it...Most have said they thought 4-5 more years, so, it's not that much more than what people thought anyway...

Wether he sees the end of the contract or retires first, I thin the point is that Rick is happy at the University of Louisville and wants to end his career coaching the Cards.

It is like I was saying before. He will stay here as long as he wants too. But I don't think he leaves for another school, I think if he leaves Louisville it will be to retire. 5 years seems about right. Start counting the days Cats fans.

It is like I was saying before. He will stay here as long as he wants too. But I don't think he leaves for another school, I think if he leaves Louisville it will be to retire. 5 years seems about right. Start counting the days Cats fans.

 

 

Why count the days? Even Tubby with his very mediocre recruits was doing fairly well against Slick Rick. I wouldn't expect that to change too much in the next 5 years, but, I guess we'll see...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.