Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pitino signs Extension through 2013

Featured Replies

It is like I was saying before. He will stay here as long as he wants too. But I don't think he leaves for another school, I think if he leaves Louisville it will be to retire. 5 years seems about right. Start counting the days Cats fans.

:thumb: I agree, think his next b.b. job will be commentating for ESPN, CBS, ABC or a combination of all.

 

Why should U.K. fans start counting the days? We have been doing fairly well against him lately. :D (j/k, I had to say it, you left it out there for it - LOL)

The extension bumps his guaranteed salary to 2.5 million.

 

Actually it's 2.25 million the 2.5 million only kicks in if he stays the full length of the contract, and it boosted the loyalty bonus from 1 million to 1.75 million on July 1st.

Actually it's 2.25 million the 2.5 million only kicks in if he stays the full length of the contract, and it boosted the loyalty bonus from 1 million to 1.75 million on July 1st.

Should we call, this the "Billy G. Bump" ? :lol: Whatever they call it or the reason I am glad for him and for U.L. since he is obviously who they want.

Interesting. I would bet a million bucks that he doesn't fufill it, though.
As a Louisville fan I don't think he will either. I think this extension is mostly about protecting his ability to recruit.
As a Louisville fan I don't think he will either. I think this extension is mostly about protecting his ability to recruit.

:thumb:

I said "count the days" because generally speaking you guys are far more infatuated with him then we ever could be. :lol: And because I knew I would get the rise out of you. The 18% out there are going to count the days because it still bugs them that Rick is the Louisville coach and that Louisville has been to the final four in this decade and the Cats have not. Every once and awhile I need to cast one out there to see who is biting, thanks to all of you for doing your part. :thumb:

I said "count the days" because generally speaking you guys are far more infatuated with him then we ever could be. :lol: And because I knew I would get the rise out of you. Thank you for doing your part. :thumb:

You really got a rise of us. :rolleyes: 20 posts worth.

2013....That gives Coach G. 6 years to beat up on Slick Rick...:lol: (It's a joke guys, no need to get defensive...)

You really got a rise of us. :rolleyes: 20 posts worth.

Actually just two. Well technically now three.. But that was all I needed to smile. Don't take it the wrong way. I am just joking around!:thumb:

Actually just two. Well technically now three.. But that was all I needed to smile. Don't take it the wrong way. I am just joking around!:thumb:

It's all good but some UL fans tend to act like they are the better "group" of fans and all UK fans are stupid.

It's all good but some UL fans tend to act like they are the better "group" of fans and all UK fans are stupid.
Yeah opposing fan bases tend to do that to each other. Switch it around and it still works. The trick is not to play into it and prove them right.:thumb: In the end it is all sport and the word Fan is short for fanatic, which implies we all lose perpective from time to time in the name of fun.

I just hope that The State of Kentucky has the two best Mens Basketball coaches in the Country!Go Cats/Go Cards...:ylsuper:

Just money in the bank for family vacations once he retires.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.