May 1, 200719 yr Where will Jai Lucas sign? This is a game since the decision is suppose to come within a week. Early as Friday, late as Monday/Tuesday. Apparently, narrowing list to three by Wednesday. Please pick what you THINK will happen, not what you WANT.
May 1, 200719 yr Mark me down for a stopped caring two weeks ago when he knew for a week what the coaching situation at all schools was going to be after three years +of being recruited.
May 1, 200719 yr Mark me down for a stopped caring two weeks ago when he knew for a week what the coaching situation at all schools was going to be after three years +of being recruited. Not so simple when one of the schools he wanted to go to had a new coach, and he had to start to get to know him more if he still wanted to come to UK...
May 1, 200719 yr Not so simple when one of the schools he wanted to go to had a new coach, and he had to start to get to know him more if he still wanted to come to UK... Good point, right now I really couldn't say. I am really wanting this kid at U.K. and have gut feeling that he might sign with the Cats. Donovan can recruit though and it really wouldn't suprise me much if he went to U.F.. Right now I would say that it is 50/50.
May 1, 200719 yr Not so simple when one of the schools he wanted to go to had a new coach, and he had to start to get to know him more if he still wanted to come to UK...Correct me if I am wrong, because I could be but I was lead to believe the coach that does the recruiting for UK recruited his father and Jai has known him since birth. How much more time to get to know him does he need? Yes I know he may want to know Gillespi better but you would think that a review of his record, a few phone calls, a face to face, and the opinion of the other coach he has known for life would be enough.
May 2, 200719 yr Hopefully not UK. We need BIG MEN, not a 5'11 guard, which we have about 7 guards already. sign Patterson and Hamga/Sanchez then NEXT YEAR get either Jennings or Warren, both of which are better than Lucas.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.