Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GAME: Where will Jai sign?

GAME: Where will Jai sign? 98 members have voted

  1. 1. GAME: Where will Jai sign?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hopefully not UK. We need BIG MEN, not a 5'11 guard, which we have about 7 guards already. sign Patterson and Hamga/Sanchez then NEXT YEAR get either Jennings or Warren, both of which are better than Lucas.

 

UK DESPERATELY needs a true PG.

I've heard Legion is capable of playing the point, too...Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Neither, I think and this is JMO that Jai will sign with Minnesota and played for Coach Smith.If he does this, then the best to him and Coach Smith.

Correct me if I am wrong, because I could be but I was lead to believe the coach that does the recruiting for UK recruited his father and Jai has known him since birth. How much more time to get to know him does he need? Yes I know he may want to know Gillespi better but you would think that a review of his record, a few phone calls, a face to face, and the opinion of the other coach he has known for life would be enough.

 

Not really because that coach is not the one who will be calling the shots it will be Bluegrass Billy! So yeah I definitely think he would want to get to know him better and find out exactly if he thinks that is the best fit for him to succeed...

I've heard Legion is capable of playing the point, too...Can anyone confirm or deny this?

 

I heard the Oak Hill coach said that. He also said he may not be able to handle the ball as well as Jasper, so I'm not sure how much of a threat he'd be at PG (he'd certailny be able to score though).

Give me some time...how about next week and I will have it narrowed down with where he is going...guaranteed?!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.