Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pettigrew to WKU.

Featured Replies

Press conference to come this afternoon.

I was about to post the same.

 

Congrats to the kid and I hope he has a great career.

Good move, I think he will have a solid career there.

Nice move, I'm glad he didn't go to Xavier...

Probably the best fit for him. Good luck to the young man.

Probably the best fit for him. WKU got a good one.

Congratulations to him. He may have been able to really play higher up. I think he will prove how good he is at WKU.

WKU just got a great player. I still think he could have gone a little higher, but he'll be able to shine at WKU. Congrats to the young man on his decision.

Yep, a great move by him and from everything I have heard about Pettigrew's shooting, a great job by WKU to get him.

Thats a great fit:thumb:

Another great sign for Horn. Wasn't Slaughter Mr. Basketball, too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.