Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pettigrew to WKU.

Featured Replies

Another great sign for Horn. Wasn't Slaughter Mr. Basketball, too.

 

No! Walt Allen got it, but after the state tourney last season, most felt(including myself) that Slaughter was the best player in the state.

I heard about this on the Joe B. and Denny show this morning. They both said that WKU would be a good fit for Pettigrew.

I know a lot of WKU fans (personally, not on here) that have some crow to eat. Because of how heavily he wanted to go to UK they wrote him off and said good riddance. I wonder if they'll maintain that when he's helping them win.

A great coup by WKU and a good decision by Pettigrew. It's difficult to accept that you won't be able to play for your dream school, but he'll have a great career at WKU.

 

Personally, I'm a little disappointed that he didn't go to Xavier. But, it's good to see him stay in-state & relatively local.

I'm a little shocked he didn't go Xavier....

X backed off after his visit. I don't think they were an option after that point...

  • Author
I know a lot of WKU fans (personally, not on here) that have some crow to eat. Because of how heavily he wanted to go to UK they wrote him off and said good riddance. I wonder if they'll maintain that when he's helping them win.

 

I see a similar situation developing with PP if he chooses UK.

X backed off after his visit. I don't think they were an option after that point...

 

Why did X offer then back off?

Why did X offer then back off?

The word I got is the official visit didn't go well...

Western continuing to add some good talent. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.