Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Patterson scenario?

Featured Replies

If UK is fortunate enough to land PP, how will the UF fans treat him the

1st time he visits Gainsville? My guess is they'll boo him and give him a pretty hard time. And, then the UK fans will lash out at the UF fans and talk about how classless that was....The funny thing is, if it happens to go the other way, the same thing will happen....The reason I'm posting this, is because, regardless of how it turns out, I would hope the UK fans will have enough class to either accept PP decision to go elsewhere or have enough class to not call out another teams fans.... The UK fanbase, like it or not, have a pretty poor reputation nationally, and granted, most just hear what others say and doesn't really have an educated opinion, but, it's out there just the same. The only ones that can change peoples perception, is us, so, let's keep this in mind and show some class ourselves..

I don't think UF basketball fans care enough to boo him if he comes here.

I don't think UF basketball fans care enough to boo him if he comes here.

 

 

:thumb:

 

Personally I don't understand why he would be booed by either team. He may be dragging it out a bit, and I admit I've grown tired of it, but he's playing the recruiting game perfectly. He and Lucas have demonstrated a lot of "business savy" over this process and there is no reason to boo. If he comes great, if not, best of luck to him.

:thumb:

 

Personally I don't understand why he would be booed by either team. He may be dragging it out a bit, and I admit I've grown tired of it, but he's playing the recruiting game perfectly. He and Lucas have demonstrated a lot of "business savy" over this process and there is no reason to boo. If he comes great, if not, best of luck to him.

 

I agree. I do worry that some UK fans wouldn't feel that way. And thats their right, I just hope they have more class than to boo him.

The longer this drags out, the louder the boos are going to be. Make a decision already........

Booing doesn't seem appropiate since he hasn't committed to either school verbally or any other way. I believe he is just weighing out his options to go to the best school and that is what he should do to make the best choice for him. I would love to see him pick UK but he needs to be happy no matter where he goes or he isnt any use to us anyway. I refuse to boo him but can't say I won't cheer againest him if he isn't in any color but UK Blue.

  • Author
:thumb:

 

Personally I don't understand why he would be booed by either team. He may be dragging it out a bit, and I admit I've grown tired of it, but he's playing the recruiting game perfectly. He and Lucas have demonstrated a lot of "business savy" over this process and there is no reason to boo. If he comes great, if not, best of luck to him.

 

I agree with you, but, I've read on some other threads that he would be booed when he comes to lexington if he opts for Florida...I just hope it doesn't happen...

We could all yell "Let's go PP" that might be more sportsmanlike.

UF's trip to Rupp next year is already going to be interesting enough...If they sign Lucas and/or Patterson, it could get ugly...:lol:

When is the latest PP could make his decision?

UF's trip to Rupp next year is already going to be interesting enough...If they sign Lucas and/or Patterson, it could get ugly...:lol:

 

Personally, I'm happy UK got Gillispie instead of Donovan...

I don't think UF basketball fans care enough to boo him if he comes here.
Once again the arrogance of UK fans shines through thinking they are the only ones who care at all about their program! :lol:
  • Author
Once again the arrogance of UK fans shines through thinking they are the only ones who care at all about their program! :lol:

 

Unfortunately, you hit the nail on the head....But, you should have said A FEW of the UK fans, because, I certainly don't think that way and think it's a small minority that do, but, man, that small minority can sure get obnoxious sometimes...

When is the latest PP could make his decision?

 

May 16

Actually he has all the way up to the beginning of school. There is nothing that says you have to sign a LOI...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.