Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NEW Patterson Article.. 4/28

Featured Replies

Sounds like UK is in much better shape with PP since Billy Clyde's visit. I believe deep down he really wants to come to Kentucky, and in the end will.

Great find. I took the article the same way as you did professor. We can only wait and see.

  • Author
Still sounds to me that he is full of himself....

 

This article makes it sound like that to me too. This article has a lot of good things for Kentucky fans, but maybe because Huntington is so close to Kentucky and their just fans.. :walk: :thumb: :ylsuper:

Sounds good, but I am afraid that Patterson's decison to be the last to announce just may cause him to wait out a spot at UK, if that is where he wants to go. I don't know what the patience is like for BCG, even though he likes Patterson a lot, I would imagine him locking up other prospects instead of waiting and taking a chance on PP......but we will see.

Still sounds to me that he is full of himself....

I agree. I am not going to hold my breath.

Keep strokin' the ego until he makes his decision. If UK let's up he may think we don't want him as bad as someone else who is willing to wait and stroke his ego. Just a thought.

Keep strokin' the ego until he makes his decision. If UK let's up he may think we don't want him as bad as someone else who is willing to wait and stroke his ego. Just a thought.

Some of us don't.

Keep strokin' the ego until he makes his decision. If UK let's up he may think we don't want him as bad as someone else who is willing to wait and stroke his ego. Just a thought.

 

Haha... Stroke that kid's ego? I've been saying he's overrated from day 1... No way I'm going to sit here and pray he comes here, nor would I kiss his feet if he did.

Also... This is a new article... But couldn't you really just put a different date on it and print it again in a week? It's the same old stuff.

Still sounds to me that he is full of himself....

First and ONLY thought that comes to mind now :thumb:

First and ONLY thought that comes to mind now :thumb:

 

I agree 100%!!!

Some of the quotes he makes backs up what many have said on here. He's a Glory Hound and admits so publicly.

Is the PP that is being recruited the one that will have to be dealt with in the program he chooses? If it is, God help the coach, and if PP is not what his hype makes him, God help PP. He may think his name is Pattrick "BOO" Patterson if he drags everyone through this and turns into Jarred Prickett.

I have another question. Last week he was in New York most of the week and now is apparently doing a bunch of apperances and national television shows, and a lot of this has went on since Feb. When does the kid have time to GO TO SCHOOL?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.