Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NEW Patterson Article.. 4/28

Featured Replies

Come on PP, you have had the spotlight long enough. Time for you to chose!

I think that PP will be at UK unless Huggins comes up with a better offer. I am saying UK, then WVU. If he goes to WVU, then Huggins will have opened up the check book.

I think that PP will be at UK unless Huggins comes up with a better offer. I am saying UK, then WVU. If he goes to WVU, then Huggins will have opened up the check book.

 

:rolleyes:

I think that PP will be at UK unless Huggins comes up with a better offer. I am saying UK, then WVU. If he goes to WVU, then Huggins will have opened up the check book.

 

 

How have you come to that conclusion?

 

 

I want some of what you're drinking....

I havent even heard of much contact between WVU and Patterson, and Im pretty close to the situation. Actualy I know a couple reporters from the paper this article was written and they all said Florida was there guess. But its exactly that its a guessing game. Either he dont know or he can keep one heck of a secret.

I wonder were the other unsigned teamate Bruce Senior will go. I would say to somwere kind of small, NAIA level maybe.

At this point it's definetly an ego trip.

By the time he commits it will be time for next years NBA draft, so he can sign his scholarship and then declare his intention to enter the draft. It can be all in one news conference. Big Money

I may be completely wrong about patterson to UK or WVU, but I won't be the first to be wrong on this site. I feel like my source is pretty good, just like some you have good sources. I wan't really drinking anything.

 

My same source is the one who said that Lucas and PP had a press conference st up for the McD's game to announce they were coming to UK. Apparently Morris also said if they were coming, he would come back for his senior year. Tubby thought the situation was bad enough he decided to bolt instead.

 

None of this may be true, but I believe the person who told me, he is pretty close to the program.;)

I may be completely wrong about patterson to UK or WVU, but I won't be the first to be wrong on this site. I feel like my source is pretty good, just like some you have good sources. I wan't really drinking anything.

 

My same source is the one who said that Lucas and PP had a press conference st up for the McD's game to announce they were coming to UK. Apparently Morris also said if they were coming, he would come back for his senior year. Tubby thought the situation was bad enough he decided to bolt instead.

 

None of this may be true, but I believe the person who told me, he is pretty close to the program.;)

When Coach B was at WVU they were defintley in the mix, his mom was crazy about him and really wanted him to go their. But since he left and Huggins came I havent really heard much from either party about WVU, who knows what they are thinking.

Duke, Florida, Kentucky, Virginia, Wake Forest and West Virginia are all on his list but I would bet that Ky, Florida and Duke are the top 3 and a possible WV or Virginia would round out top 5. KY,Florida and Duke are all 3 going to compete year in and year out for titles while the other 3 are pop up teams every couple of years. He a big time player and wants a big time school. I would say Florida is his #1 choice at this time because they are the team right now but Ky is a close 2nd with tradition and close to home for PP because Duke has already signed a nice recruit in the post( I believe he got the MVP in the Micheal Jordan game, can't remember his name). Just MO though.

When Coach B was at WVU they were defintley in the mix, his mom was crazy about him and really wanted him to go their. But since he left and Huggins came I havent really heard much from either party about WVU, who knows what they are thinking.

 

 

I will agree with that. I however believe that Huggins will make a last chance move and possibly up the anti so to speak. From what I have heard, he was coming to UK. Tubby left and that put him into a tail spin. He is taking the time to reevaluate all his options. Billy G really had a good visit and that should seal the deal unless Huggins comes with a big offer.

 

I also heard that Sanchez will likely go to prep school if PP comes to UK and that UK will have a good shot at getting him next year. The problem is going to be scholarship restrictions.

Just decide and sign.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.