Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 9 UL 5

Featured Replies

Final

UK extracts a measure of revenge from an earlier loss to the Cards.

Big weekend series for UK as they host UGA battling for a berth in the SEC Tourney.

The most recent Rivals NCAA Baseball Tournament Projection had the Cats in before playing tonight.

13-10 for the season...Go Cards.

Any win is sweet but a win over the Cards is an extra :banana: :banana: :banana: :thumb:

 

Way to Go Bat Cats!!

1-1

 

:thumb:

 

Im pretty sure baseball goes by record and not runs scored.

:thumb:

 

Im pretty sure baseball goes by record and not runs scored.

Yeah, but American's hate ties...:lol:
Deuce... what did the 5 fingers say to the face again? ;)

 

7 runs and 4 runs...Try again...:laugh:

I was very impressed with Louisville's shortstop Cates. He's not very big, but he has fantastic range and a tremendous arm. He might not be big enough to get much of a chance professionally, but I think he can probably play at that level.

Going to show the replay, on Fox Sports at 12:30am.....Anyone have any coffee perking, for me.

 

:D

7 runs and 4 runs...Try again...:laugh:

:lol: 1-1... only thing that matters right?

Going to show the replay, on Fox Sports at 12:30am.....Anyone have any coffee perking, for me.

 

:D

 

I'm guessing you weren't there tonight. I know you're a big UK Bat Cat fan and I thought about PM'ing earlier and meeting up. Are you going to any Georgia games this weekend?

I'm guessing you weren't there tonight. I know you're a big UK Bat Cat fan and I thought about PM'ing earlier and meeting up. Are you going to any Georgia games this weekend?
Had another game, to attend tonight.

 

If al goes well, the 6:30pm start on Saturday, might be the best option and if not, the 1:00pm on Sunday, will work or both.

 

Be glad to meet and you can buy the brawts....:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.