Track A-Rod..

If ARod every doubles in size then we can talk. 5 years from now if his head grows twice its size then maybe. But he isn't on them!

There has been a few guys now that has got busted for steroids that by just looking at them, that you woudn't know they were on them...I am not saying he is on them, because I dont think he is. But just because he didn't double in size like Bonds did, doesnt mean Arod cant be on them...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are some of you guys even talking steroids though? Seriously. Just because someone is doing well, which he's kept the same numbers practically his whole career, doesn't mean they are or could possibly be on steroids...

Maybe he's just that good.

He gets another pair tonight giving him 14 on the season. This is absolutely unreal numbers for a month. I mean it feels like somebody is playing with him on a video game system or something, it is crazy numbers. I have never seen a guy this dialed in, and even though I hate the Yanks, I find myself watching and cheering for A-Rod in every swing he takes.

A-Rod is only 1 HR away from breaking the all time record set last year By ALbert Pujols for most HR's in April.

Is it me or did Pujols get no where near this much hype when he went on his tyrade last year? I mean don't get me wrong, A-Rod is locked in more than anyone I have ever seen, but other than the fact that there is still roughly this week left in April, why is A-Rod getting so much more attention than Pujols did last year?

Pujols got a ton of attention for it last year... There was a lot of hype that he was going to break the single season record, and then his injury kind of put a hold on everything.

A-Rod will get more, though, because he's on the Yankees... And ESPN loves them.

Steroids or not the guy is hitting the ball & when he does it is usually going out of the park. Bat speed & hand-eye cordination are a HUGE part in hitting homers. As steroids would be to but this guy is playing unreal. Like was said above, he should start sending out urine & blood samples now!

Someone please remind me. What is the Yankees record? :sssh: :p

I don't mind too see it being I have a strong disliking for the Yankees, but to their credit and his credit A-Rod has virtually been a one man show. He has two walk-offs so far and other than Giambi and Posada, he is the only one with more than two dingers this season. Also the captain has six errors and needless to say that is very un Jeter like. And did I mention the whole Yankees pitching staff is horrid and the Bullpen already has 70+ appearences? So practically A-Rod has been the only bright spot thus far, I look for "The Boss" to break out the checkbook very soon if things continue to go downhill.

But like I said, I couldn't really care. Seeing the Yankees in third place makes me very happy, even if we arent out of the first month of the season yet/