Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alex Legion Update!

Featured Replies

I second that.... and Tubby never had a good track record with talent. Yeah he scored Morris but after that it went down hill and down hill fast.
Over the course of two recruiting classes, one of which was fairly solid?:confused:
  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jody Demling will have an article shortly saying how much the AAU coaches love BCG. With OTS, he dreaded hearing from them.

 

Isn't that one of the biggest, if maybe not the single biggest, factors in todays recruiting process? The AAU coaches are big pieces of the puzzle, especially early on, and maybe the reason OTS couldn't even get his foot in the door with a lot of kids?

To be honest, Sanchez is a bigger stat producer than Patterson. His defense isn't near Patterson, but his offense is equal or better.

I agree. I cannot figure out what Patterson could be waiting on now. All the coaching jobs are in order at the schools he is interested in. Just seems to love the drama to me. Give me Sanchez and Legion anyday. I like Lucas' game but he is a little small and I wonder how he would do night in and night out against some of the physical guards in the SEC.

I think we now know the reason Billy G. did not offer Pettigrew.

The more I read and hear give me Legion and Sanchez over PP and Lucas.

The more I read and hear give me Legion and Sanchez over PP and Lucas.

 

How about giving us Legion, Sanchez and Lucas....:thumb:

How about giving us Legion, Sanchez and Lucas....:thumb:

 

 

Yes, still looking for a PG, although we need to get deep inside as well. If we can get PP and Sanchez both along with Legion, take that and settle on Bradley running point next season, then go after Warren or someone else next year. If not Legion, Sanchez, and Lucas sounds good, and gives us a better offensive 5 all around. Meeks may be a descent one, but since he is a liability on the offensive end, we need more offense from our one IMO.

Meeks is a liability on O?

Yes, still looking for a PG, although we need to get deep inside as well. If we can get PP and Sanchez both along with Legion, take that and settle on Bradley running point next season, then go after Warren or someone else next year. If not Legion, Sanchez, and Lucas sounds good, and gives us a better offensive 5 all around. Meeks may be a descent one, but since he is a liability on the offensive end, we need more offense from our one IMO.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Meeks is probably UKs best offensive weapon returning next year, at least most consistent...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

 

 

he must be thinking of Jasper.

he must be thinking of Jasper.

 

I think you may be right

he must be thinking of Jasper.

 

 

Somebody has it figured out already :thumb:

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the confusion, but I did mean Jasper, and even though the misprint took a lot from the post, I think the idea of having more offense from out PG spot is still a good idea.

That post, with the Meeks typo... Is not the thing that I should read 20 seconds after waking up and getting online. :lol:

That post, with the Meeks typo... Is not the thing that I should read 20 seconds after waking up and getting online. :lol:

 

 

I think it may have threw everyone off a little. Clearly evidence of what a long weekend will do to you on a Monday. Case in point, post # 37

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.