Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alex Legion Update!

Featured Replies

"Kentucky may be the best fit for me, when I consider everything.."

 

He dropped Kansas, UConn, and Florida after visiting Kentucky this weekend. This is via Rivals. You have to have a membership to read the rest.

 

Also, Kentucky recruit Sanchez exploded for 25 points and 15 rebounds in the Pittsburgh Jam Fest this weekend.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like we may have a winner, folks!!!!

It looks very good for UK at this point...

When is supposed to announce his new school destination?

When is supposed to announce his new school destination?

2-2 1/2 weeks. He's still planning a trip to UCLA...

  • Author
When is supposed to announce his new school destination?

 

His mom says he is a Wildcat, but it is yet to be confirmed. Apparently, his family - more importantly, his mother - really is fond of Gillispie and she wants him to be a Cat.

  • Author
2-2 1/2 weeks. He's still planning a trip to UCLA...

 

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I don't know where you are hearing that. It will be less than 2 weeks, from what I have been told. Honestly, his mother wants him to be a Cat and doesn't want him at UCLA..

His mom says he is a Wildcat, but it is yet to be confirmed. Apparently, his family - more importantly, his mother - really is fond of Gillispie and she wants him to be a Cat.

 

 

:thumb:

 

2-2 1/2 weeks. He's still planning a trip to UCLA...

 

:thumb:

I'm not saying you're wrong, but I don't know where you are hearing that. It will be less than 2 weeks, from what I have been told. Honestly, his mother wants him to be a Cat and doesn't want him at UCLA..

Legion said today that he would decide in 2-2 1/2 weeks. I have said several times I think he will land at UK, but at this point it sounds like the kid wants to take his visits and enjoy a trip to LA... ;)

I have given up on Patterson but like the chances of landing the other main targets that UK is going after. I think Sanchez would be a huge steal.

The more I hear about Sanchez the more I like his game. It seems like he is now healthy and living up to what was expected a year ago. Legion and Sanchez would be just as big as Lucas and Patterson IMO...

  • Author

To be honest, Sanchez is a bigger stat producer than Patterson. His defense isn't near Patterson, but his offense is equal or better.

I've had the chance to see Patterson play several times. In my opinion he is a solid player and has the potential to be a great one.I'm not bashing the kid at all but I really do feel like his hype is a little bigger than his game will reach. I wish I could see Sanchez play so I could get a feel for what type of player he is. If he is as good as some are implying then I would love to have him.

I think Sanchez would be a huge steal.

 

I agree...I really hope Coach G lands Sanchez.

If UK can get a player for next year that is even close to Patterson in skill level, then I say sign him today. I'm getting sick of all this PP drama......

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.