Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alex Legion Update!

Featured Replies

Somebody has it figured out already :thumb:

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the confusion, but I did mean Jasper, and even though the misprint took a lot from the post, I think the idea of having more offense from out PG spot is still a good idea.

 

And I agree, that is why I argued all the time that Bradley should have been at point last year because he was someone who was a threat to score, and well that would also got arguably the best player on the team in Meeks in there...

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I agree, that is why I argued all the time that Bradley should have been at point last year because he was someone who was a threat to score, and well that would also got arguably the best player on the team in Meeks in there...

 

 

I second that. Crawford summed up his game for me in the Arkansas game (I think that who the Cat's were playing) when he either wouldn't pass to the wide open man under the basket on the breakout or didn't see him. Either way his lack of team play or lack of court vision was very disappointing.

I second that. Crawford summed up his game for me in the Arkansas game (I think that who the Cat's were playing) when he either wouldn't pass to the wide open man under the basket on the breakout or didn't see him. Either way his lack of team play or lack of court vision was very disappointing.

 

Well I always thought Crawford was a selfish player, but I didn't realize just how selfish he really was until that play...

Well I always thought Crawford was a selfish player, but I didn't realize just how selfish he really was until that play...

 

I agree, Crawford had ballitis a few times last year, but, I can recall many times, he was looking to pass and noone would come to the ball and Morris would be doubled down low and he had no choice but to shoot or try and penetrate...

I agree, Crawford had ballitis a few times last year, but, I can recall many times, he was looking to pass and noone would come to the ball and Morris would be doubled down low and he had no choice but to shoot or try and penetrate...

 

:thumb:

 

As intense as we played on Defense, we got pretty lacadasical on offense at times, and this was the route of many of our offensive problems.

I agree, Crawford had ballitis a few times last year, but, I can recall many times, he was looking to pass and noone would come to the ball and Morris would be doubled down low and he had no choice but to shoot or try and penetrate...

 

You know the suffix -itis means inflamed, right? :lol: ;)

I'd rather have Legion over Lucas any day. He is taller and he can probably score better.

I'd rather have Legion over Lucas any day. He is taller and he can probably score better.

 

 

No question about the scoring part. He led Oak Hill in scoring this season, and no matter the team or scenario, to lead Oak Hill in scoring is quite an honor to say the least. So the kid can most definately fill it up, however, he is more of a combo guard or two guard. We need a PG that can score because we lose Bradley next season, Lucas does give us that, a true PG that can score. When it comes to getting by next year, we can settle for Leigon over Lucas thats for sure, but if that happens we need to lock up an offensive PG in 08'.

So it has been confirmed that Legion has dropped Florida and Kansas from the list? These seemed to be the top choices other than Kentucky. Legion's mom has said that UCLA and UCONN are out of the mix, so it looks like UK is the clear front runner.

 

Is all of this correct?

 

Yes. Sounding good right now for UK...

http://www2.ljworld.com/news/2007/apr/23/recruit_legion_drops_kansas/?sports

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.