Morehead Baseball

notme

Bess didn't last very long. Just a little over an inning. Matt Clark pitched well for 6+ innings.

U Reach must have had some wishful thinking for the former Polar Bear. Didn't think that sounded right for someone who no one has heard about since he left high school.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I teach with his mom and he came into the Kentucky game with 2nd and 3rd and no one out... He got out of the jam with no runs...

How you like that?

Done some further checking and Tyler actually pitched 2 innings and got the save, hope he continues to progress(he's only a soph).

This guy needs to be out, get in a fresh coach and bring in not only Eastern Ky. talent, but juco's and everywhere. He was just keeping his job by making the area happy with the kids he got in school. Not knocking some of the kids he signed, but they may not be all D-I players. Not all D-I go to Professional levels and a lot of small schools get the kids to make a difference.

I hope that since they have a new mens basketball coach, searching for a womens coach, the fire this guy, get in a quality staff and get some facilities.

Correct me if I am wrong but Morehead has a pretty potent offense. The pitching is horrific but the offense seems to put up some runs almost every game.

Now that being said is it because of skill and talent or because of the short poke in right field?

This guy needs to be out, get in a fresh coach and bring in not only Eastern Ky. talent, but juco's and everywhere. He was just keeping his job by making the area happy with the kids he got in school. Not knocking some of the kids he signed, but they may not be all D-I players. Not all D-I go to Professional levels and a lot of small schools get the kids to make a difference.

I hope that since they have a new mens basketball coach, searching for a womens coach, the fire this guy, get in a quality staff and get some facilities.

Nothing wrong with eastern kentucky kids, he just recruited the wrong eastern Kentucky kids a lot of times. He let a lot gems go by that he didn't even bother to recruit them (Heath Castle for example) , and then signs some players that nobody wanted.

Nothing wrong with eastern kentucky kids, he just recruited the wrong eastern Kentucky kids a lot of times. He let a lot gems go by that he didn't even bother to recruit them (Heath Castle for example) , and then signs some players that nobody wanted.

I look for the guy who recruited Heath Castle to be the leading candidate for that job!!!

I look for the guy who recruited Heath Castle to be the leading candidate for that job!!!

He would be my candidate, and I know of one player that would be traveling right behind him . He absolutely loves the guy. However, I am hearing from some pretty reliable sources that it is more than likely going to be someone else.