Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pettigrew eliminates UK...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think they were really going after him too hard anyways.

I feel like if Tubby were around we would have signed this kid. Not saying that's a good or bad thing...

Good now we can put that one to rest.

Are you kidding Hammertime? These guys will keep this going until SP graduates college! Don't let him have a couple of good seasons at that, they will really go off with it then. Have you seen the Chris Lofton threads in the past couple of years? Just wait and see man!

  • Author
Are you kidding Hammertime? These guys will keep this going until SP graduates college! Don't let him have a couple of good seasons at that, they will really go off with it then. Have you seen the Chris Lofton threads in the past couple of years? Just wait and see man!

 

Nope....If Tubby were the coach that would be the case....No matter how good Pettigrew ends up Coach G. will never hear about it.

Are you kidding Hammertime? These guys will keep this going until SP graduates college! Don't let him have a couple of good seasons at that, they will really go off with it then. Have you seen the Chris Lofton threads in the past couple of years? Just wait and see man!

 

If he does well, people will come out in masses saying, "I told you so"... if he projects as UK has evaluated him, you will not hear much about him.

 

I wish him the best and everyone will be rooting for him in the Bluegrass.

It just boils down to the fact we have no use for a 6-5 PF.

I agree that UK can't use him right now as was the case with Lofton (bad timing)! Maybe that Tubby is gone we won't hear about it because I guess that went hand and hand with the theory that Tubby couldn't recruit. I hope SP does well where ever he goes and I will watch and cheer for him each chance I get to see or watch him play as I have done with Lofton and any other Kentucky player regardless of where they land. I hope SP gets in the best situation for him even if he has to travel 1200 miles. I get it, I'm just commenting based upon past history of BGP. There will always be that #1 fan of the school or city where that player went to high school starting threads about why UK didn't sign this kid when he averages 20 points a game for Alice Lyod! I will root for our kids regardless and never doubt their decisions or UK's!

I agree that UK can't use him right now as was the case with Lofton (bad timing)! Maybe that Tubby is gone we won't hear about it because I guess that went hand and hand with the theory that Tubby couldn't recruit. I hope SP does well where ever he goes and I will watch and cheer for him each chance I get to see or watch him play as I have done with Lofton and any other Kentucky player regardless of where they land. I hope SP gets in the best situation for him even if he has to travel 1200 miles. I get it, I'm just commenting based upon past history of BGP. There will always be that #1 fan of the school or city where that player went to high school starting threads about why UK didn't sign this kid when he averages 20 points a game for Alice Lyod! I will root for our kids regardless and never doubt their decisions or UK's!

:thumb: :thumb:

Nope....If Tubby were the coach that would be the case....No matter how good Pettigrew ends up Coach G. will never hear about it.

I agree with you on this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.