Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pettigrew eliminates UK...

Featured Replies

I Don't care how tall he is, If he can consistently hit a 15 foot jumper then sign hin up.

Can he do it with a hand in his face though? How about a taller hand in his face? Something he didnt see a lot of in high school.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It just boils down to the fact we have no use for a 6-5 PF.

Billy G. watched him work out and I guess he did not think he was good enough to sign. I trust his judgement and wish SP the best where ever he ends up.

Can he do it with a hand in his face though? How about a taller hand in his face? Something he didnt see a lot of in high school.

 

 

I think you are missing my point. I'm saying we lack that mid range guy that can knock it down when he's wide open. The Hand in face part would just be a bonus as far as UK is concerned.

  • Author
I think you are missing my point. I'm saying we lack that mid range guy that can knock it down when he's wide open. The Hand in face part would just be a bonus as far as UK is concerned.

 

 

So is every other team in the country.....The midrange shot is a lost art in the college game. If SP was that great he would have offers from schools other than Xavier, St. Louis, and Duquense....

He seems to have gotten away from it, but Ramel really had a very nice mid range jumper that he knocked down with consistency. He seemed to have gotten away from that this year but maybe BCG will get him back to it.

He's a 'tweener'. Not big enough to play inside and can't play guard. 6'5 front court players are not in high demand in major D-1 basketball.

I think that he is going to look at other colleges, and if he finds one before UK does anything, then he'll sign. If he doesn't, and UK offers him a scholarship, then he will go to UK.

He will decide between X and WKU by Wednesday...

He'll go to Xavier and have a decent career... Start a few years.. Top out around 13 and 6 in his best year... That's how I see it happening... Nothing amazing, but nothing to be ashamed of either.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.